Ballast Fluid in the front tires?

/ Fluid in the front tires? #11  
The biggest problem I would see is if you have a FEL with a reduced amount of air in the tire there would be less abillity for the tire to carry heavy loads. Air can compress where as water will not.

/ Fluid in the front tires? #12  
The biggest problem I would see is if you have a FEL with a reduced amount of air in the tire there would be less abillity for the tire to carry heavy loads. Air can compress where as water will not.

Tires are never filled past 75% so there is always air in the tire.

/ Fluid in the front tires? #13  
:confused: Why would the tire lose ability to carry just because theres water in it :confused2:
larry

/ Fluid in the front tires? #14  
I put Rimguard in all 4 tires on my JD 3320. No issues in two years. I keep the fronts blown up to max. pressure from the manual.

Dan

/ Fluid in the front tires?
Thanks for all the advise guys. I'm looking at purchasing a new 3032E in a month or so and was curious if I could add liquid to the front tires v/s using suit case weights. I will not be purchasing a loader at this time so I was wanting to add more weight to the front to help counter balance any implements that I may be using. Plus it should add more stability if all 4 tires were filled. I will talk to my JD dealer also. Thanks again. :)