Fleetguard filter kit??

/ Fleetguard filter kit?? #1  

presta24

Bronze Member
Tractor
1948 8N, 2021 CK2610
My 2021 CK2610 just hit 200 hrs. I use fleetguard stuff on my cummins and would like to use their filters on my yote. Does any one have PN's or link to a Fleetguard kit for my model?

/ Fleetguard filter kit?? #2  
Your HST filters are unique and probably no cross references available, last I checked. You can find WIX or Donaldson filters for air/oil/fuel easily enough though…just cross the numbers on the web.

/ Fleetguard filter kit??
Your HST filters are unique and probably no cross references available, last I checked. You can find WIX or Donaldson filters for air/oil/fuel easily enough though…just cross the numbers on the web.
Ya, I found fleetguard for all but the HST's

/ Fleetguard filter kit?? #5  
Ya, I found fleetguard for all but the HST's
So then my next point is…since you have to go to the dealer for the HST filters maybe just buy the other filters there too? That’s a perfect situation to make a regular connection with your dealer. Good for future purchases or service. The other option is purchasing them at a local Auto parts store, to eliminate knock-off filters from online scammers, and to support your local business. No one overseas will support you, ever….