First Tractor - New MT347HC

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC #1  

JaToTheD

Tractor
LS MT347HC
New to the Forum, new to Tractor ownership. Have a 20 Acre spot in Montana, and just got my first tractor. First projects are replacing a falling fence line, repairing/maintaining our driveway and back road, then excavating for a small addition to our house. I ordered a HD Post Hole Auger from Everything Attachments, and was going to order the box blade from them too, but they’re 12-13 weeks out from delivery. Seems like alternatives from local suppliers are not as good quality as the EA. Anyone with EA experience? Would it be worth the wait?

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC #2  
EA stuff is definitely worth the wait. I have the 7500 post hole digger, box blade, and few other things from them. All very stout. They will all outlive me.

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC
Great - thanks. I also ordered a 6900HD post hole auger from them - looks to be much more Heavy-Duty than similarly-priced models from other MFGs.

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC #4  
Enjoy the tractor. I don't have a lot of demand use for mine, but the cab is sure nice. Use the heater in the morning and AC in the afternoon right now. I call my tractor my "bass boat" because others have more $ tied up in their bass boats than I have in the tractor and equipment. It's also more fun.

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC #5  
Welcome to tbn and welcome to tractor ownership👍 I am not new too tractor ownership but I do own a new XR 3140H LS.

At 54 hours of use so far, I like the tractor. I really like the LS's cab after 20 plus years of no cab compact tractors...

You will find out the tractor will be the cheap part, attachments are like candy and the need and want is irresistible😁

I already had most of my main attachments when i discovered everything attachments. Just looking at how all there attachments are made compared to other brands, EA wins every time.

Last edited:
   / First Tractor - New MT347HC
I’m anxious to start working on the driveway, but I opted to wait for the EA (Extreme duty 66”) box blade.

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC #7  
New to the Forum, new to Tractor ownership. Have a 20 Acre spot in Montana, and just got my first tractor. First projects are replacing a falling fence line, repairing/maintaining our driveway and back road, then excavating for a small addition to our house. I ordered a HD Post Hole Auger from Everything Attachments, and was going to order the box blade from them too, but they’re 12-13 weeks out from delivery. Seems like alternatives from local suppliers are not as good quality as the EA. Anyone with EA experience? Would it be worth the wait?
Try to sit back and relax.
You will own an EA box blade for many years.
EA stuff is definitely worth the wait!

/ First Tractor - New MT347HC #8  
I just ordered a grapple from EA. Everything I have read or heard about their implements has been extremely positive. I could have saved some time and money by buying local or another manufacture. But I would sacrifice quality. To me, that is extremely important. There is a reason their lead time is 12-15 weeks.