First Snow

/ First Snow #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Pretty good snow storm today in the Rockies. Only a few inches buildup; the warm ground melted a lot of it before things cooled down.
rScotty

/ First Snow #3  
It's a coming :( another season almost gone..

/ First Snow #5  
Ordered my pusher yesterday so that means it will be a light winter :confused2:

/ First Snow #6  
Wow, already! It's only 50 degrees here in Western Missouri this morning. I was close to heat exhaustion last week working outside, quick change to jacket weather.

/ First Snow
Nooooooo!

YESSSSS!

Monday it was 94 F, this morning 28F and most of a foot of hard snow overnight. Couple of hummingbirds was still here yesterday during the storm. I got up early this morning to put out food for it. Our high altitude (Broadtail) hummingbirds can stand a surprising amount of cold.

/ First Snow #8  
Good friend lives in Alamosa Colorado. Sent me these two pics this morning. Heavy wet snow which is very rare for them.

jfRaQ2Xy-5448712571.jpg

MO9eQ1VB-5449187798.jpg

/ First Snow #9  
YESSSSS!

Monday it was 94 F, this morning 28F and most of a foot of hard snow overnight. Couple of hummingbirds was still here yesterday during the storm. I got up early this morning to put out food for it. Our high altitude (Broadtail) hummingbirds can stand a surprising amount of cold.

My son is in Steamboat Springs. Haven't heard if they got any. I know temperatures were warm early this week and also freeze warnings. Jon

/ First Snow #10  
My son lives in Craig Colorado but works in Steamboat. Colorado has a good road condition web site with a lot of cameras. It looks like they closed Rabbit Ears Pass for a while.