finally got to blow some snow

/ finally got to blow some snow #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
last night was the first blowing a decent snow accumulation, had my grandson in the co pilot seat he was in charge of the rotation and elevation of the discharge, lots of drifts and hard pack but it cut thro it with ease, the traction control is awesome compared to the old diff lock, cleared the yard and driveway then cleared the neighbor, he typically spends hours with a walk behind blower and again told him if you need it cleared just call.

hoping for more of this white stuff clearing snow has never been more fun

/ finally got to blow some snow #2  
Which blower do you have and which hyd motor?

/ finally got to blow some snow #3  
We're getting it today as well. Earlier it was system snow but the wind switched around to the north, so the lake is dumping now. :D We sure needed it here!

/ finally got to blow some snow #4  
You and the grandson - clearing fresh blown snow. Nothing is more fun or exciting. It's an "adventure" he will remember doing with his grandpa for the rest of his life. And he got to operate the blower chute.

/ finally got to blow some snow #5  
" had my grandson in the co pilot seat he was in charge of the rotation and elevation of the discharge,"

:thumbsup: and before you know it you'll be hiding the keys for seat time. ;)

/ finally got to blow some snow
No pics?? :confused:

sorry, we had a hoot, I will take a few saturday he will be back in the hot seat, just have to say lets go and he starts getting ready to help, more blowing snow tonight

/ finally got to blow some snow #8  
How old is he ? He should be producing utube videos and making you a star !

How old is he ? He should be producing utube videos and making you a star !

grandson turned 7 december, he is well into equipment but at home gets left out as my son has a skidsteer for snow and yard work, thats why he enjoys the Toolcat with 2 seats.

he has a tablet so next time we are riding I will have him play with the video recording, who knows he could be the next generation producer, it was funny watching as he tried to aim the snow to make a hill for sledding

grandson turned 7 december, he is well into equipment but at home gets left out as my son has a skidsteer for snow and yard work, thats why he enjoys the Toolcat with 2 seats.

he has a tablet so next time we are riding I will have him play with the video recording, who knows he could be the next generation producer, it was funny watching as he tried to aim the snow to make a hill for sledding

only picture I have it was -30C outside and + 30 inside, at times I cracked the window to cool it down, one thing for sure it has a great heater once its warmed up for a hour and working hard

DSC_0101.JPG