Width: 47 inches

Height (ROPS): 87 inches

Weight: 1444 lbs

Page information
Last update: July 11, 2020
Copyright: Copyright 2020 TractorData LLC

Last edited:
   / Filling Tires #12  
And your point of posting the specs? I am sure the new owner knows the specs. Is there an answer to his question buried in there somewhere?

/ Filling Tires #14  
LS MT125 is a subcompact tractor with a bare tractor weight of 1,445 pounds.

You cannot add enough liquid to the dinky tires to accomplish anything constructive. The dinky tires mean the MT125 has a relatively low center of gravity, relative to heavier tractors with larger wheels and tires.

Let air suffice. The Backhoe is ample rear weight.

T-B-N ARCHIVE: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/tires/425678-ballasts-subcompact-tractors-loading-tires.html

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/335037-loading-tires-kubota-bx.html

Agreed!
Any tractor, when a backhoe remains attached, does not need, and should not have, loaded tires!

/ Filling Tires #15  
Any tractor, when a backhoe remains attached, does not need, and should not have, loaded tires!

The whole point of these machines is the flexibility of not having to leave any one implement attached full time. My BH is off more than on. I did a week of tasks where I needed it, but took it off again today when I needed to do other things like mowing. Tomorrow the landscape rake will go on for a couple of days. Once it comes off there may not be anything on the rear for a while which is where the loaded tires come in.

/ Filling Tires #16  
I just did this on my new tractor. I can feel the difference right away. It feels way more stable. I don't know what is recommended for the LS backhoe, but I have my rear tires loaded on my New Holland LB75B backhoe and it works great. Makes it more stable also.

As I always do, here is a video of it: Easy Way to Fill Your Tractor Tires with Water - YouTube

/ Filling Tires #17  
Counterweight Blue is a new one to me but this is what the dealership uses.

/ Filling Tires #18  
As stated before, stability, wieght and traction. With a backhoe or fel, its nice when those attachments are on the machine for stability and traction. Fluid in tires is having permanent ballast, better traction and the best stability short of duals for all the tires for the times a fel or backhoe are not an option.

In my years of owning smaller tractors, fluid in tires made a big difference. Smaller the tractor, bigger and better the difference seemed to be.

/ Filling Tires #19  
I have an XR4140 and was carrying around an IBC tote to water my daughters horses (I had no ballast or tire fill etc...rookie move) I went for a bit of a ride when gravity took over, luckily it was only 3' off the ground and nothing broke and no one was injured. I had bio ballast added to my rear tires which gave me 490# per rear tire (980 total #'s) of ballast that the tractor doesn't have to lug around. Haven't had any issue since and other than having to have someone come fill the tires you wouldn't know anything is different with the tractor, other than it is about 1000% safer when using the loader LOL

/ Filling Tires #20  
If the BH is left on, no need for tire fill - pointless.

Instead of spending money on filling the tires, IF you dont already have one - buy a box blade. Almost anyone can find a use for one and it can also function as rear ballast.

My grandpa hangs his tiller off the back for the same reason.