Loader FEL for older kubotas

/ FEL for older kubotas #1  

Hammer850

Tractor
Ford 850
I’m looking to buy a smaller tractor with a loader and not spend a fortune, there are a lot of the 80s kubotas for sale in my area ex.b7200 that seem reasonable. My question none of them have loaders did they make them for these and if so how hard are they to find.

/ FEL for older kubotas #2  
They were made for them at the time but if the tractor doesn't have a loader they are now very hard to find. Having said that, I wouldn't buy one of these tractors WITHOUT a front end loader. They are that handy.

/ FEL for older kubotas #3  
I know for around $4-5k you can get a small BX1500 without the MMM and a FEL.

However, most BX1500 will have only a MMM... just the way most bought them. (Basically a high-end garden tractor!)

/ FEL for older kubotas
Thank you for the advise. I agree with a loader being necessary and handy. I won’t have something without it. Just didn’t know how hard it was to find one or source a loader separate. Not looking for a mower that’s what the zero turn is for.

/ FEL for older kubotas #6  
My BX1800 wasn't bought with a loader, only the MMM... sure wish it had one, westendorf offers one, don't recall the exact cost, but nearly what I paid for the BX in the first place!

/ FEL for older kubotas #7  
I owned a B7100 HST with FEL from 1979 to 2001. It was a great little tractor that I used for 21 years without any major problems. I bought the tractor new without the FEL and added one 2 years later. Due to variation in production runs, I had a devil of a time getting a FEL to fit my 7100. I wasted a lot of time and money by not getting the FEL in the first place.

My advice is don't buy a B7200 without a FEL. Even if you did find a used FEL, chances are, you'll have trouble fitting it.

There are B7200's out there with a FEL. I'm not sure where you live but here's one for sale in Fort Collins, CO:

https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/31088573/1984-kubota-b7200

Another here:

Used B72 Tractor for sale. Kubota equipment & more | Machinio

There are several listed on AgDealer.com in Canada:

Kubota Tractors B72 For Sale in Canada & USA | AgDealer

You might have better luck looking for a newer used machine.

/ FEL for older kubotas #8  
Little advice...if you want loader purchase tractor already with loader,it will save you time and money...almost nothing worse than buying loader been tweak or abuse.

/ FEL for older kubotas #9  
Little advice...if you want loader purchase tractor already with loader,it will save you time and money...almost nothing worse than buying loader been tweak or abuse.

These guys are absolutely correct. If you want a loader buy it already on there. I have 2 B2150's (which I love) and tried to add a loader to one of them. Dealer ordered and got one from a mfr's warehouse in Ft Worth Texas and could not get it mounted on my tractor (!!) I got my money back and the pee ing contest ensued between the dealer and the manufacturer as to who was going to pay shipping. Lesson learned: Don't get in the middle of that.

I had a super solution but unique and not for everyone: Bought a Case loader that was new but had been sitting on a dealer's lot of ages. Had to be cut apart and modified. A genius of a welding shop adapted it to my B2150 and I could not be happier with it. Slightly larger/heavier/bigger than the Kubota brand loader but was made to work perfectly with the 2150. Less money in it than the factory loader was costing. I lucked out.

/ FEL for older kubotas #10  
...Not looking for a mower that痴 what the zero turn is for....

If you would have scrolled down just a bit on the page I cited you would have seen the models/specs for three different front end loaders that would fit a B7200...