Excavator flail.

/ Excavator flail.
Messed around for a few minutes this morning.
IMG_8552.jpeg

I always forget to take before pictures, but this is right next to it so it looked very similar just use some imagination.
IMG_8553.jpeg

Technically the trees could be pulled faster but they can’t be pulled, removed from area and ground restored faster.

/ Excavator flail. #13  
Nice, some flails can shred up 4" diameter trees Ive read. When I owned my SS I cleared a few acres of overgrown Xmas trees, chipped them in a 3pt chipper used a stump bucket to clear stumps and eventually burned those. Stopped clearing after folks started buying them and cutting off the tops for Xmas trees. I'm now left with stumps and large tree sections to clean up. Anyways in retrospect Instead of buying a large framed skid steer, and 3pt chipper should have just bought a mini x with a mulcher or flail. I know dig out the stumps with my JD 26G mini which it excells at, chip or burn leftovers above the stump. Best thing it does minimal collateral damage to other trees. Almost bought a mulcher or flail after I sold all my SS attachments so I'm still kind of interested in reading how others use and like them.

/ Excavator flail.
Nice mini and flail. Does that mower need a third line I think it's called a drain line? If so where or how did you plumb it in? Great price, new or used? Cripes have prices for even a small rotary cutter for a mini x skyrocketed.
Yes I had to add a case drain. Dealer wanted a couple thousand for it. To add one to a TB260 this is what you need. The port is already in the tank you add a bspp 90* fitting to whatever hose fitting you want. 18ft hose fitting double male nipple fitting 3ft hose to quick connect. Cost me 400ish usd.
That looks fun!
Yeah.
Nice setup. (y)
Thanks!
IMG_8554.jpeg
IMG_8555.jpeg
IMG_8557.jpeg
IMG_8556.jpeg

Got some done before this cover almost fell off beforeI spotted it.

/ Excavator flail. #17  
@Rustyiron .that machine looks like a 312C. Got many hours on it? How's the operating expenses been? Is it preemissions?