Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #991  
Yes, we offer a salt and sand spreading kit for the Agrex Spreaders, which Ted has sold for YEARS!

I'd put the XA300 or XA500 on your tractor.
More details about the salt/sand kit here: Sand and Salt Spreading Control Kit for Agrex Spreaders

Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks for the inquiry!
Travis

Thanks.

/ Everything Attachments #992  
Exciting thing are coming soon at EverythingAttachments!!
Travis

20171024_145933s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #993  
Looks like a paint booth.

/ Everything Attachments #995  
Why does everything attachments do a BAIT & SWITCH, just be honest and STOP using the word FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

You really wasted my time and cost yourself a sale. You falsely advertise FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" then when you gig down farther it's NOT REALL within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" . So why are youy scamming people.

Here let me educate you on the definition on within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

2.jpg

Note what it says on your web site:

1.jpg

You are not allowed to define what a definition is, and you can't say within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" and then LIMIT the area that you offer free shipping.

What's more accurate and actually more legal is to say say " WE HAVE A LIMITED FREE SHIPPING AREA" becuase let's face it, you really don't offer FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" now do you.

By the way I purchased the same unit for less money with ACTUAL FREE SHIPPING, not fake fraud free shipping within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

/ Everything Attachments #996  
Why does everything attachments do a BAIT & SWITCH, just be honest and STOP using the word FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

You really wasted my time and cost yourself a sale. You falsely advertise FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" then when you gig down farther it's NOT REALL within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" . So why are youy scamming people.

Here let me educate you on the definition on within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

View attachment 527636

View attachment 527637

You are not allowed to define what a definition is, and you can't say within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" and then LIMIT the area that you offer free shipping.

What's more accurate and actually more legal is to say say " WE HAVE A LIMITED FREE SHIPPING AREA" becuase let's face it, you really don't offer FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" now do you.

By the way I purchased the same unit for less money with ACTUAL FREE SHIPPING, not fake fraud free shipping within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

If you found a better deal and are happy with your purchase, why are you so upset with EA? I have looked at many of their products and in many different locations on their site it says "free shipping within 1000 miles". I will be buying quite a few attachments from EA and live outside of the 1000 mile radius. I am just going to drive to them. What's time to a hog? ��

/ Everything Attachments #997  

View attachment 527636

View attachment 527637

How do you really feel, gentleman?
Some items ship free to a staffed business or freight terminal within 1,000 miles and some are in the Continental US.

The rock bucket you show ships free to a staffed business or freight terminal within the Continental USA, including California. No bait and switch. Everything is perfectly clear on our website and we are a simple phone call, email(usually respond within 30 minutes) or TBN private message away for easy communication.

Or... You can always post a polite message on our TBN thread.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #998  
If you found a better deal and are happy with your purchase, why are you so upset with EA? I have looked at many of their products and in many different locations on their site it says "free shipping within 1000 miles". I will be buying quite a few attachments from EA and live outside of the 1000 mile radius. I am just going to drive to them. What's time to a hog? ��

I live INSIDE the 1000 mile radius.
EA shipping is "free" to the nearest shipping terminal.
My nearest shipping terminal is INSIDE the continental US, and is 85 miles away, or 170 miles round trip.
There is nothing FREE about my wasting much of a day, and putting 170 miles on my trailer and 9 mpg tow vehicle.

/ Everything Attachments #999  
9 mpg tow vehicle.
That's unfortunate and a seemingly uninformed usage of resources when designating a tow vehicle. Mine gets better than that when pulling over 12k pounds! :eek:
Travis

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,000  
I live INSIDE the 1000 mile radius.
EA shipping is "free" to the nearest shipping terminal.
My nearest shipping terminal is INSIDE the continental US, and is 85 miles away, or 170 miles round trip.
There is nothing FREE about my wasting much of a day, and putting 170 miles on my trailer and 9 mpg tow vehicle.

I don't disagree with you. No such thing as free shipping. Someone has to pay for it one way or another. I just was wondering why, when EA is very clear on what they are willing to do, is it necessary to make such comments? Each person can and should decide for themselves if they are getting a "good deal". For me, I drive on average 1,500 miles a week. I don't mind driving to them and saving their shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.