Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,051  
Placed my order for compact pallet forks last week, can’t wait to receive them.. Thanks for the great support!

John K.

/ Everything Attachments #2,052  
I'm going to order a land plane. I want a 6' with ripper teeth. EA has them for $1,431 right now which like most attachments is overpriced, but compared to other brands isn't a terrible deal. I also found the Homestead Implements offering that's $1,300. Both are shipped for free. I guess $131 difference isn't a lot, but it's not a little either. Would you guys go with the EA land plane because they are a known vendor with a good reputation? Or would you go with the Homestead land plane, support an American small business that's trying to grow, and pocket $131?

/ Everything Attachments #2,053  
I'm going to order a land plane. I want a 6' with ripper teeth. EA has them for $1,431 right now which like most attachments is overpriced, but compared to other brands isn't a terrible deal. I also found the Homestead Implements offering that's $1,300. Both are shipped for free. I guess $131 difference isn't a lot, but it's not a little either. Would you guys go with the EA land plane because they are a known vendor with a good reputation? Or would you go with the Homestead land plane, support an American small business that's trying to grow, and pocket $131?
I searched for "Homestead", titles only, going back to 2001. Nope, didn't find the HI thread. EA has been here since... when?

Plus, HI is owned by another corporation. For ~$150? No thanks,

/ Everything Attachments #2,055  
So EA has a minimum 3 month lead time currently and they wanted me to drive to a UPS Freight terminal to get it, and Homestead wants $1,800 for a land plane for a 40 horse tractor. Nope to either.. I ended up miraculously finding a Land Pride in stock at a dealer 35 minutes away for the same price as the EA so I picked it up tonight.

/ Everything Attachments #2,056  
I ordered a 60" Xtreme wicked grapple and the 3 month wait time is a small price to pay for quality made in the USA. Landpride would have been more expensive and much heavier.

/ Everything Attachments #2,057  
I ordered a 60" Xtreme wicked grapple and the 3 month wait time is a small price to pay for quality made in the USA. Landpride would have been more expensive and much heavier.
Thanks so much for the good words and business, tradosaurus!!

Reminds me of this quote by a customer the other day..:D
Travis

1h.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #2,058  
Here's what the land pride land planes and box blades are known for. Get what ya pay for.
Travis
BROKE.JPG
compare2s.jpg
WeeseKubotaGroupLP.jpg
84089555_4680714021954588_6283758827249242270_n.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,059  
   / Everything Attachments #2,060  
Hey Mr Everything, I was looking at tillers made by Ansung and knew you used to carry them but now see you have your own EA line but they are still marked Terra Force like Ansung used to do. Are those still the same units?
Yes sir, they're still Terra Force, and just marketed with the EA name. Those things are beasts, and have been very well received.
Travis
1s.jpg
52598722_1650910211719653_561034398007296_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.