Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,041  
Are there any plans for EA to build an affordable frost ripper for a mini excavator? I feel like the ones on the market are overpriced. $1,150 for this one Ripper - Mongo Attachment - MONGO ATTACHMENTS and $1,750 for this one Kubota MINI Excavator Frost Stump Ripper Made in Maine - heavy.... It looks to me like your company makes implements with way more engineering and steel and they are still way more affordable.
Thoughts??
FYI, Your 6 Way Deluxe Scrape Blade is also in my future, hopefully this summer.

/ Everything Attachments #2,042  
Are there any plans for EA to build an affordable frost ripper for a mini excavator? I feel like the ones on the market are overpriced. $1,150 for this one Ripper - Mongo Attachment - MONGO ATTACHMENTS and $1,750 for this one Kubota MINI Excavator Frost Stump Ripper Made in Maine - heavy.... It looks to me like your company makes implements with way more engineering and steel and they are still way more affordable.
Thoughts??
FYI, Your 6 Way Deluxe Scrape Blade is also in my future, hopefully this summer.

I have the EA 6 Way Deluxe Scrape Blade.

I have two other brand blades purchased previously.
The EA blade is VASTLY superior!
My other two blades are going on Craigslist.

/ Everything Attachments #2,043  
I have the EA 6 Way Deluxe Scrape Blade.

I have two other brand blades purchased previously.
The EA blade is VASTLY superior!
My other two blades are going on Craigslist.

Thanks for the review, their products seem like no brainers.

/ Everything Attachments #2,044  
Thoughts??

EA is just getting into making buckets, with the Hardox 450 Wicked Bucket becoming quite popular, so I can't rule out getting into some excavator attachments in the future.

20201223_075857s.jpg

20210204_131737s.jpg

We definitely have all of the ability and best materials for the tool, but Wicked demand has us beyond swamped at the moment. Time for another expansion!

Wicked Toothbar has also became an instant HIT!

20210129_131317s.jpg

Be sure to stay tuned. I've posted a Friday factory tour to our YouTube channel for the past 4 weeks in a row. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Travis

Here's the latest one..

/ Everything Attachments #2,045  
very good.png Please keep doing it 2_thumbs-up.png.

/ Everything Attachments #2,048  
Thanks, man. I'm glad ya enjoyed it!!
Travis

I've been giving every one of your "Friday videos" a big thumbs up! My theory is that with enough "thumbs up", I'll get some huge discount on the next EA implement I buy.

Like I said, it's just theory. :)

/ Everything Attachments #2,049  
I've been giving every one of your "Friday videos" a big thumbs up! My theory is that with enough "thumbs up", I'll get some huge discount on the next EA implement I buy.

Like I said, it's just theory. :)

FTG-05....don't hold your breath, while waiting for you theory to come to fruition!

/ Everything Attachments #2,050  
Thanks, man. I'm glad ya enjoyed it!!
Travis
Hey Mr Everything, I was looking at tillers made by Ansung and knew you used to carry them but now see you have your own EA line but they are still marked Terra Force like Ansung used to do. Are those still the same units?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

King Kutter 3pt Disc (A34126)
King Kutter 3pt...
BASTONE...MOBILE TOILET (UNUSED) (A34808)
BASTONE...MOBILE...
1999 1000 Gallon Chemical Tank Trailer (A33113)
1999 1000 Gallon...
New AGT Mini Excavator H12R Yellow (A34302)
New AGT Mini...
1002 4450 JOHN DEERE C/A PS 2WD W/148 JOHN DEERE LOADER "SALVAGE CONTROL SEAL LEAK" 743 HOURS (A34733)
1002 4450 JOHN...
2012 Ford F-150 Crew Cab Service Truck (A33249)
2012 Ford F-150...