Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #31  
5 for me, too. I was planning on getting a grapple. Mostly just stuck on which one.

Many of the alternatives seem to only have a root or root rake, not both. (I know some do have both, but many do not for some reason). I usually would want to see first, but they have such a great reputation for quality, I was fine from afar. I have also bought a lot of things that you have to pay first. That or the time wasn't an issue for me.

/ Everything Attachments poll
More guys need to contribute to this thread, please. If you lost money, say so and when you ordered. If you ordered and got you implement, toss out some approximate dates. Let others know so they know how their situation fits in with the timeline.

I #5 and wanted to order but never got around to it because when I needed something I needed something and couldn't wait. Otherwise, I'd be one of many.

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments poll #33  
Number 5 here. I DO NOT spend large amounts from afar. I want hands on before any large purchase. Especially after reading the comments here and elsewhere!

/ Everything Attachments poll #34  
5 for me as well and it was a stump grinder but when they weren't at all flexible about payment options, I bought it at my Kubota dealer and it's a Landpride btw.

Again, no leeway on payment and 100% up front. I would have purchased it with 50% down and the balance on delivery. Not like our credit sucks, my credit rating is over 830 constantly and so is my business. I just felt his terms and my terms would never mesh so I didn't.

I still feel bad for his employees, not so much him however.

I wonder how many people are getting stiffed.

/ Everything Attachments poll #35  
If I was in the market for another grapple (I have one already), it would be from ATI. ATI builds quality stuff and they are very established with a diverse product line. I run ATI tooth bars and SSQA mounts on both my tractors.

/ Everything Attachments poll #36  
5 for me. I just got the tractor, tried to contact EA to order a grapple, then found out what was going on with them by reading up on it here. Now I'm still looking for a grapple.

/ Everything Attachments poll
5 for me as well and it was a stump grinder but when they weren't at all flexible about payment options, I bought it at my Kubota dealer and it's a Landpride btw.

Again, no leeway on payment and 100% up front. I would have purchased it with 50% down and the balance on delivery. Not like our credit sucks, my credit rating is over 830 constantly and so is my business. I just felt his terms and my terms would never mesh so I didn't.

I still feel bad for his employees, not so much him however.

I wonder how many people are getting stiffed.
We will find out as more people answer. Thank you.

/ Everything Attachments poll #38  
If I was in the market for another grapple (I have one already), it would be from ATI. ATI builds quality stuff and they are very established with a diverse product line. I run ATI tooth bars and SSQA mounts on both my tractors.

5 for me. I just got the tractor, tried to contact EA to order a grapple, then found out what was going on with them by reading up on it here. Now I'm still looking for a grapple.

Did some shopping today. The Anderson grapples from Waco, Tx are well respected around here in East Texas and are ~3 weeks from order to delivery to my local dealer. Pricing seems to be similar or a little less than EA was.

/ Everything Attachments poll #40  
Poll on Everything Attachments. TBN doesn't have a way to do a poll like this yet so just reply and add comments if you want. Put a number down if you can.

1) When bought and when delivered?

2) Date ordered but never got it

3) Did a chargeback and was repaid by CC company

4) Did chargeback but denied by CC company

5) Own nothing from EA and just here for the updates.
1) Ordered 11/26/21
Received mid 4/22
48" 3,000 lb ssqa forks
60" Root Rake Grapple

Doug