eBay/Craigslist EBay L35

/ EBay L35 #11  
Martin, I don’t believe you will find 3pt arms and the related pieces that will be properly configured from any source but Kubota. You certainly want to check that out for not only price but availability now that the L35 has been replaced by the L39.

Good luck,
MarkV

/ EBay L35
MarkV said:
Martin, I don稚 believe you will find 3pt arms and the related pieces that will be properly configured from any source but Kubota. You certainly want to check that out for not only price but availability now that the L35 has been replaced by the L39.

Good luck,
MarkV

Do you think that this kit will, or will not, work?

3 POINT HITCH KIT

/ EBay L35 #13  
SLOBuds said:

3 POINT HITCH KIT
1st - where are the rest of the parts?

The 3-point kit in the link you provide is missing the stabilizers, pins etc.. It generally looks "flimsy" compared to the 3 point kit on the L39 I rented.

Go to your closest Kubota dealer and look at the 3 pt kit for the current L39 or any non-Grand L model to get a idea of what you'll need to match the L35's abilities.

Talon Dancer

/ EBay L35 #14  
SLOBuds said:

3 POINT HITCH KIT

Martin: One of the great advantages of the L-35 is to get in confined areas with a high performance backhoe/loader! The rear wheel base is only 5' with wide R-4 tires, which allows one to get between fence posts, and into many different backyards. The three-point arms are a special design that clears the wide rear wheels to the implements. The ones you show are generic, and will probably work on many farm tractors, but not on the L-35. The space between the two rear wheels is too close! E-MailTRACTORSMART.COM, and get a quote for the original kit. They are very helpful friendly guys, and competive prices too. The shipping prices, because of the weight, maybe another issue however? Or try to get a three-point set from a tractor salvage yard?-------LEE