Can't make up my mind

/ Can't make up my mind #11  
Thanks everyone!
I guess it really comes down to the PTO hp of the L47. Will 33 hp be enough to run a 5 or 6 inch woodchipper or a 5 foot flail mower?
From the Operator's Manual for the L47 & M62 :

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 9.02.17 AM.png

/ Can't make up my mind #12  
Seeing that you are in snow country;I would advise the L6060 HSTC.Cab is a necessity.Rent a excavator as needed.

/ Can't make up my mind
I'm going to bring up a related question to consider of how much time you have to mow?

Your actual mowing speed may depend on the thickness and height of the vegetation you are going to mow along with how slowly you need to travel in order not to turn over on hilly terrain, especially if it is uneven, rutted, has woodchuck holes, etc hidden in the vegetation.

If I understand what you've posted, you have about 7 total acres you want to keep mowed. Most fields are rough enough that you may only be able to mow at about 4 mph. With a 5' cutter, you would be able to mow an esimated 2.18 acres per hour so it would take you about 3.2 hours to mow all 7 acres. Mowing Calcuator | How many acres can I mow in an hour
Good question. I'm retired, so there is no need to mow quickly. The fields will be mowed once or twice a year. Same for the overgrowth on the trails - about 3 miles of mowing - a mile and a half on either side of the trails that have overgrowth.

/ Can't make up my mind
Seeing that you are in snow country;I would advise the L6060 HSTC.Cab is a necessity.Rent a excavator as needed.
I'll be plowing with the UTV. It's a Polaris Ranger with an enclosed cab and heat. I probably won't use the tractor much when its cold and snowy, unless the UTV is overwhelmed by too much snow.

/ Can't make up my mind #15  
What I have experienced is a wide cutter is great for open fields, but not so great when trying to mow a confined trail. The former logging road I mow as a trail has no turnaround spaces until you get to either end. A 60" cutter might be better from a trail mowing perspective if the trail is just wide enough for one vehicle, but you won't be able to cut as much as fast as a 72" cutter would cut in the same time at the same ground speed.

Cab tractor would also be great for mowing in an open field, but not so great if the glass would get broken by limbs overhanging the trail.

/ Can't make up my mind
I finally made up my mind. The L47 TLB should be delivered in a week or so. The dealer has it in stock. They're just waiting for the hydraulic thumb to come in. They will supply the box blade and forks, too. I'll get the grapple, flail, and woodchipper from other suppliers. Probably EA and WoodMaxx.

/ Can't make up my mind
And Thank You to everyone for all of the advice!

/ Can't make up my mind #18  
Should be an awesome setup! I’ve been like yo I can’t make up my mind on what I want. It’s narrowed down but I can’t decide on the backhoe or not.

/ Can't make up my mind #19  
I finally made up my mind. The L47 TLB should be delivered in a week or so. The dealer has it in stock. They're just waiting for the hydraulic thumb to come in. They will supply the box blade and forks, too. I'll get the grapple, flail, and woodchipper from other suppliers. Probably EA and WoodMaxx.
Congratulations would love to see some pictures when you get it!