Dynahoe information search

/ Dynahoe information search
OK I got it all done. New tires, Paint, Decals, Lights, Cylinder seals, Glass, Brakes and of course the heater works and had to have a radio. Enjoy the pics

/ Dynahoe information search #32  
Looks Great!! Job well done! Did you have the decals made or find a source? Now we need some action shots! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

There's a 200-4 on Ebay right now and a 140 as well. Bit far to ship though.

/ Dynahoe information search
I got the decals from a company on the internet called quipcal.com. Excellent job. I was very impressed. They made the stickers to oem specs and can also make custom designs. Practically anything you want. Price is right too. I will get some action shots up asap. Im working it on a job now. just need to remember the camera. ya know the thing ya never have around when somthing cool is happening.
Check this site out http://www.hydrema.com

/ Dynahoe information search #34  
The websites menus don't seem to be working... I'll try again tomorrow.

/ Dynahoe information search #35  
Recently, I was given a Dynahoe backhoe loader. It sat behind my boss's house for the last 8 years without running. Well the boss wants it gone! I've put in a few hours going over the machine and replacing fuel lines, plug wires, distributor, etc, etc... I'm pretty sure it still needs a head gasket, but I'm unsure what the engine is. It's a 4 cyl. gas motor. Looks like a Ford industrial type. The backhoe doesn't have any identifying markings that I could find. It's got a Drott 4-in-1 front bucket, totally open cockpit. Could this be a very early model? It looks like it should date to the 60's. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Any info is appreciated.

/ Dynahoe information search #36  
I bought a 1975 Dynahoe 160C backhoe. I am doing a few minor repairs and updates to it. I am installing an alternator and new master brake cylinders. It is a 3 cyl diesel. I love this backhoe. Tim W.

/ Dynahoe information search #37  
Well, with some research I was able to determine mine is a Dynahoe 120. I've no idea what year model it is. It has a Ford 192 inch 4 cyl. industrial gas motor. I got a head gasket for it, and now she purrs like a kitten.....well not quite, but for it's age it's surprisingly strong. I need to address my brakes, or lack thereof, next. The pedals go straight to the floor. I may be in need of some master cylinders as well. The 4-in-1 front loader is quite handy! What a beast this machine is.

/ Dynahoe information search #38  
The original master cylinders (Wagner 17095) were 3/4" bore. I could not find a rebuild kit for a 3/4" bore anyway. I bought a newer master cylinder from Wagner that has a 1" bore. I have not put them on yet. they are a little different but useable. If you need the number i wil post it. I want to put wheel cylinders on the brakes but I have never taken the tires off yet. I hope the brake drum comes off over the Planetry gears and axle, once the tire and rim are removed.Does anyone know? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Fireman1501@aol.com

/ Dynahoe information search #39  
1975 160 C Dynahoe. While coverting over to an alternator with built in regulator, I noticed that the fan assy had bad bearings. I had trouble getting it apart and i read you can not put on a belt without disconnecting the pump pto anyway. I decided to just upgrade the system. I took an electric fan off of an 80's model Olds and it fit right into the radiator shroud. Wired it in and works great. No more belts on fan or pump PTO!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Tim Williams Fireman1501@aol.com

/ Dynahoe information search #40  
Well, after two months of running,I had a flat on the rear tire.
Now would be aq good time to go the brake job. I have it torn down and you do have to pull the planetary gears and axle, to get tho the brakes. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to get it apart. No big deal. I have pictures and plan on writing a narrative on it. Both sides of mine had a broke return spring on the shoes. That was the major item wrong. If anyone has a Dynahoe 160C 2WD and you need info on the brake repair or adjustment, email me at Fireman1501@aol.com. Tim williams North Alabama.