Draft & Pressure Shift levers

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers
ok , i ordered stickers too

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #12  
Welcome to TBN Pamm,

It sounds like you are tuning up your tractor.

KC

Trying my best

If the inner (position or lift control) lever is all the way back (turquoise) color in photo, the pump will run constantly against the relief.

From England:

Ordered it and received the emblems in the mail today

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #15  
Oh my, that profile pic! Pamm whatcha trying to do, there's a bunch of old dudes with cardiac issues on this forum. :ROFLMAO:

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #16  
Oh my, that profile pic! Pamm whatcha trying to do, there's a bunch of old dudes with cardiac issues on this forum. :ROFLMAO:
boobies. nuff said.

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #17  
boobies. nuff said.
When I'm mowing in the heat of summer, I take off my t-shirt...but only in the backyard. I'm too sexy to be doing that while mowing the front, don't wanna be fighting off the womans while I'm busy mowing.

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #18  
Try pbBlaster for penetrating oil next time ... lots better than WD. Don't forget to lube up those levers to keep it from rusting up again (something better than WD-40). FL humidity & salt air does a number on metal. Can try dry lube if you're worried about dust/sand sticking in there & building up (McLube SailKote lasts a while). Also ... belated welcome to the site. Lots of helpful folks on here. Enjoy the tractor, what are you growing on the farm.

Last edited:
   / Draft & Pressure Shift levers #19  
When I'm mowing in the heat of summer, I take off my t-shirt...but only in the backyard. I'm too sexy to be doing that while mowing the front, don't wanna be fighting off the womans while I'm busy mowing.
opposite for me. I don't wanna drive scared phone calls to wildlife management people.