dozer security?

/ dozer security? #21  
I mean sure it frowned upon... maybe illegal if you get caught ... surly a good advice to stay outside other people equipment's. I am sure ArlyA would scramble to pull a reason out of nowhere for being in there if he got caught in the act but it's not like he vandalizes it, probably saying something like '' ho hi that's a nice little tractor you got there, there a 4-way blade on this thing??? I am looking for one just like this one for on my property sorry for going in and checking it out I was curious about it '' would probably steer you clear of any altercation... any how it didn't happen.

As a kid I always enter equipment I found in quarries, I was fascinating by heavy equipment but at least I never vandalize any of them... Now as an adult I don't go in because I know if the keys where in there, I'd probably try to start it and go for a ride and just the thought of being caught in the act makes my stomach twist ...

/ dozer security? #22  
Least in our area owner would have few choice words etc. if they caught someone snooping even lock...high theft in these parts.

/ dozer security? #23  
I bet they figure someone that knows how to steal it probably wouldn't, and someone that wants to steal it probably can't figure out how. Also probably were betting on few people happening up on it.

/ dozer security? #24  
Least in our area owner would have few choice words etc. if they caught someone snooping even lock...high theft in these parts.

I don't know about your area, but here I can't see someone leaving a bulldozer on a maintained trail. 😂

/ dozer security? #26  
About 20 years ago we had a CAT D5 on a construction site in an urban environment, and some kids figured out how to make it start, but the last operator who used it kept it in gear... well, long story short, there was a run away bulldozer, luckily it only went a few hundred yards before getting hung up on a building pylon. When we got there, the machine was still happily sitting there, tracks moving and not going anywhere. One of the workers climbed in carefully and turned it off. I wish I had a camera phone back then.......

/ dozer security? #27  
I leave the key in my dozer. I figure anyone that has a trailer that could haul it probably has a key. And why would you steal a 1980s dozer anyway? If you’re stealing set your sights higher.

/ dozer security? #28  
You can't predict how someone might react to seeing someone near their processions. As bad of chewing I've witnessed was a man caught stealing Mesquite limbs near Odessa Texas. In case you aren't familiar with Odessa's flora and fauna ,it's Rattle snakes,Jack rabbits,sand and Mesquite as far as the eye can see in all directions. So a lot had been cleared with brush piled waiting to be burned in preparation to build a truck stop. Friend we were visiting decided to smoke meat so he grabbed a chainsaw and said let's go get some wood. There was nothing on the lot other than piles of Mesquite trees. After the butt chewing and cutting a few limbs on the road back home,a cop was waiting at my friend's house. The cop just asked what happened and left so we figured he had a funny story to tell back at the station.

/ dozer security? #29  
A lot of planes at you're local airport don't have locks, those that do are probably 50/50 locked. But if someone catches you taking pictures inside an airplane like you did on that dozer you'd probably get beat, you'd get some really dirty looks if you even get close. Don't know why people want to get into things that don't belong to them just because they can. Would you want a stranger walking around on your property? In your barn? Around your house?
As an owner you really have few choices. Cut-out switches, video surveillance, security guard, lojack (Find Your Keys, Wallet & Phone with Tile’s App and Bluetooth Tracker Device | Tile) or tote it back wherever its stored. Things other than that, well, it might not go as good for you as you think. Especially when you have left it out and unattended. After all, what real damage is done by taking a peek and a picture or two?

/ dozer security? #30  
As an owner you really have few choices. Cut-out switches, video surveillance, security guard, lojack (Find Your Keys, Wallet & Phone with Tile’s App and Bluetooth Tracker Device | Tile) or tote it back wherever its stored. Things other than that, well, it might not go as good for you as you think. Especially when you have left it out and unattended. After all, what real damage is done by taking a peek and a picture or two?
Define for me the line when it becomes not okay. A picture or two from inside? What happens if you close the door wrong and the window breaks? What happens if you're climbing up on the dozer and slip breaking your ankle? What happens if the owner shows up while you're in it, he's got a legitimate right to press charges.

Don't be retarded, stay away from stuff that isn't yours. Period.