Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,201  
Taking the dogs on the 12 mile open air trip around the block at 60mph. They love it.
One dog for each side.

View attachment 750358
It's always good to have company where ever you go. I like the picture. My dad always took his dog with him everywhere. One time someone asked him "why is that dog always with you." Dad replied " That dog is always glad to see me and gets excited to be with me. If you need proof of that, put your wife and that dog in the trunk and come back in an hour. Just see which one is glad to see you." Our Brittany always goes with us.

/ Dog pics #4,202  
E8553E7A-9960-4A3A-9EA1-3B35A7F0CFDE.png

/ Dog pics #4,204  
Our Golden Retriever would see my wife dumping the cat litter box, then run there full speed. As she got there she would flip over upside down, sliding in with her mouth wide open so the cat poop went right in her mouth.
Every time.
Clay litter covered cat poop.
Delicious!!!!!

/ Dog pics #4,206  
   / Dog pics #4,207  
Socialized dogs and kids. Can it get any better than this? Thanks for posting!
We recently sold up and moved to a rental in the city.

She has 8 kids and several adults in the neighborhood that have to love on her when they see her out on a walk.

Once our grandson gets a little bigger we'll have to really watch him. He loves taking Gypsy for walks. Once he gets to where he can operate the door, I worry he'll pop her leash on and bale out the door with her Won't have to worry about someone messing with him...... but there's no telling what kind of mischief they will get into Gonna have to install a slide lock on top of the door

/ Dog pics #4,208