Ditch Witch C99

/ Ditch Witch C99
I would be happy to help, but I will need an actual email to send attachments to. You can pm me or respond here.

/ Ditch Witch C99
Couple more sent out. Sorry, Dennis, did not see your request until now.

/ Ditch Witch C99 #27  
Hello, I am repairing a C99 that I recently bought. A manual and parts book would be a life saver to me. I would be very appreciative if you were able to send me any documentation. izripzone@aol.com is my email.

/ Ditch Witch C99 #28  
DO they still have parts for these old machines. I have one that seems to be a c99 but not quite sure yet. It has the Onan engine and you have to tie the rope on the pulley and pull till it starts. Only had it for a year and the chain that makes it run in reverse broke. Wondering if you guys know what size it could be, I'm hoping is universal or a tthe least common. I will post a pic once I find one.

JDM
011.jpg

/ Ditch Witch C99 #29  
Dave, I would like to have a copy of the C99 manual.I have one I want to restore.

/ Ditch Witch C99 #30  
Dave If you would be so kind as to send me a copy of the c99 manual I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks. My trencher is not getting spark. It has the wisconsin motor. I am currently reworking the points and condenser. hopefully that works. once again thanks for the manual. email is cfish36@hotmail.com.

Chris