Diamond disc mulcher.

/ Diamond disc mulcher.
Well,
20211230_105141.jpg

20211230_130849.jpg

20211230_153341.jpg

20211230_131512.jpg

Now I need to build a serious door and wait for the snow to go away (spring time). The weight didn't bother my machine at all. Even on the pallet and being about 16" forward from the normal ssqa mounting.

/ Diamond disc mulcher. #12  
   / Diamond disc mulcher.
Yes it's hi flow.
Just got in from plowing (snow mr Florida lineman)
It's that white stuff 😆
It'll be a few months before I get to try it thanks in part to the 12+" we just got. 👍
I've been jonesing to give it a spin.

/ Diamond disc mulcher. #14  
Yes it's hi flow.
Just got in from plowing (snow mr Florida lineman)
It's that white stuff 😆
It'll be a few months before I get to try it thanks in part to the 12+" we just got. 👍
I've been jonesing to give it a spin.
It was 20 degrees last night here in North Florida, but no snow and for that I can live without.

/ Diamond disc mulcher.
Update, I have a new excavator and got this ssqa adapter for the mower.
20230720_104656.jpg

20230720_111613.jpg

20230720_111624.jpg

Being mounted on the excavator will give me much better access to wet or otherwise un accessible areas and with about 30' of reach, cause much less ground disturbance.
I need to extend the line for the case drain down a couple of feet to the end of the stick and get the dealer to tune the hydraulic flow to the mulcher, hopefully I'll be mulching in a few weeks.

/ Diamond disc mulcher. #17  
Nice looking setup. Is the glass in your cab impact rated for use with that head?

/ Diamond disc mulcher.
No, I need to add a screen.
After using it on the SS and watching the chips and sticks that fly away I'm mostly concerned about breaking the glass over having a large piece coming in the cab. I may have a big enough piece of 1/2" poly carbonate on hand vs. using expanded metal. There's also a factory upper front window and roof grate that I might check into. 👍

/ Diamond disc mulcher. #19  
Lookin Good!
The excavator with the mulcher is the way to go, IMO