Diagnostic connector

/ Diagnostic connector #1  

sliderbuck

Bronze Member
Tractor
2023 Kubota l4060
Anyone know where the diagnostic connector is on the l4060? Mines a 2023 model. Suppose to be one under the hood somewhere.

/ Diagnostic connector #2  
Probably attached to the ECM itself. It won't do you much good however as it's not OBD compliant and the only way you can access it is with a dealer's hardware diagnostic computer and even the dealers don't own that, Kubota leases it to them.

Do be apprised that fiddling with it or the inside pins can cause issues with the ECM and that isn't a cheap date either.

/ Diagnostic connector
Im just needing it for the can bus wires. After my warranty is up im making some changes.

/ Diagnostic connector #7  
This is what I found in the WSM online:
can_bus.jpg

/ Diagnostic connector
This is what I found in the WSM online:
View attachment 829240
That helps a lot. Thanks. Def know now that it does have a high and low for the CAN. Do you have a pic of #4 and #5? Thatd show exactly where the connector is. Pretty sure i found it though. Its to the right of #2 in the pic.

/ Diagnostic connector
Be apprised that when you screw it up, there is no going back.
How many times do you have to put a negative comment? If you have nothing to contribute to this post just move on. Not everyone is afraid to figure things out and work on there own things. Ive been rebuilding engines, swapping transmissions, and anything in between since i was old enough to drive. Plus ive got an engineering degree. Im not afraid to figure things out on my own. Guess what if i screw something up i fix it on my own. If youre afraid to do that then thats your issue. Take your negativity elsewhere there Kenny!