Dealer charge for loading tires

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #51  
My dealer used a product named Bioballast to fill my tires. It a no corrosive alternative to calcium or Rimgard.
Rimguard is beet juice and non corrosive

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #52  
I have methanal in my rear tires. The dealer did not charge me for loading the tires with methanal.
"systematic chemical name for formaldehyde"
Really?
"It is also known as methanal, methylene oxide, oxymethyline, methylaldehyde, and oxomethane. Formaldehyde is naturally produced in small amounts in our bodies. It is used in the production of fertilizer, paper, plywood, and urea-formaldehyde resins."

Curious - never heard of using formaldehyde to fill tires.

Heard of Beet Juice!

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #53  
one thing stuck out though - a $2000 charge for "Set up load tires."
Did you call and ask what all was involved in the item described as "Set up load tires?"

Likely that dealer would know what he meant better than 'the crowd.'

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #54  
I just got 2 rear tires filled with methanol 17 5x 24s for $286.90

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #56  
Did you call and ask what all was involved in the item described as "Set up load tires?"

Likely that dealer would know what he meant better than 'the crowd.'

“Set up” means your bank account is being set up for a large reduction.

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #57  
I just got 2 rear tires filled with methanol 17 5x 24s for $286.90
"a toxic, colorless, volatile flammable liquid alcohol, originally made by distillation from wood and now chiefly by oxidizing methane."

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #58  
while attending a recent promo event at a large Kubota dealer in the area, i got a quote on a B2601 with a loader and backhoe. nothing is cheap these days but i have to say it came out to significantly less than i was expecting, with the dealer offering nearly $6k off msrp and with quite favorable financing terms.

one thing stuck out though as i was reviewing the quote later - there was a $2000 charge for "Set up load tires." i had a very good impression of the dealership, and price, before i saw that listed. but in the past, when i've seen car dealerships try to throw in that kind of charge for nitrogen in tires, i've just walked out of the place. but i haven't purchased a tractor before. am i missing something? i understand why you would want liquid in tractor tires (as opposed to nitrogen!), but at a price of $2000 i'm thinking i must look like an idiot.
Kubota tractors come from the factory in a Box and needs to be opened up and install the loader, backhoe and any other options. He should split out the fluid for the tires.

/ Dealer charge for loading tires #60  
Purchased new Kubota L4760 January 2023, Rim Guard for rear tires was $300.