Comparison CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #11  
I was aware of how Kioti rates there loader in comparison to bobcat. I've pretty much made up my mind on getting the CT2035 regardless. It felt pretty powerful on the test drive i did. I've also decided to wait since my wife might be out of a job come fall. We decided to keep the kids home through at least the first half of the school year and she works for the school system.

Let me know what your getting for prices. I priced both the 2025 and 2035 through Bobcat of east Hartford. Bobcat of CT owns 5 dealers between Ct, Mass and RI . I didn't even haggle with him yet. The Kioti dealer said prices went up since he quoted me and that was roughly$800 increase.
I'm also in CT, in Southbury and have been shopping at the same dealers; Kioti in Bethany and Bobcat in Stratford.
Kioti CK2610 is about $1,000 more than Bobcat CT2025. I did get pricing from Kioti dealer in Katonah NY and he was $2,000 less than CT. I need to call Bobcat and have them quote a CT2035 next. I'm going to Katonah this weekend to work out more numbers for CK2610 and CK3510.
Now that 's been 2+yrs how did things work out? I've been reading more recents posts on here about Bobcat CT2025 having loader issues and less lift #. If I move up to the CT2035 with the FL8 loader it seems a wash with loader specs.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST
I haven't had any issues except I had a loose radiator hose clamp that leaked one day but easy fix. I also haven't put as many hours on it as I thought I would, life has been busy for me between work and kids. I ended up with the CT2040 because the extra $500 for the 40 horse was minimal.

I still think the lift capacity is lighter than specced but even with filled tires and my box blade I can get the rear light enough to be a little nervous. Overall it's been a good machine for me. I built a grapple and use that a lot for heavy lumber or to drag around trees. I think the 40 horse is not necessary over the 35 unless there's a specific need for an implement. I end up in 4wd most of the time and I can still spin the tires with the R4s in the dirt if I build up too much dirt on the blade.