Comparison CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #1  

fasttruck860

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT2040
Hi all,

I'm currently searching for my first tractor and I'm stuck between the CT2035 and the Kioti 3510. I almost pulled the trigger on a Kioti 2610 earlier in the spring but since I waited they sold out and the availability has been spotty, plus they decided to increase the price which didn't sit well with me. I own a heavily wooded 3.5 acre lot which I aim on clearing roughly an acre of trees and leveling out a large portion for a soccer field for the kids and just general property maintenance (hauling firewood, clearing fallen limbs after storms, brush cutting, moving slabbed lumber and steel plate for hobbies).

My two main hang ups are loader lift capacity and dealer location in relationship to my house. I test drove the CT2035 with the local Bobcat dealer which is only about 10 miles away (they're linked to 4 other dealers that are within about 45 minutes of me). I really liked it but I'm just worried that the loader capacity is less than the Kioti's even though there's no direct data to compare them. The difference between the FL7 and FL8 seems to only be a small capacity increase and max height increase. Am I crazy to care about a possible 200-300lb loader capacity difference? Should I stick with a more local dealer vs the Kioti dealer which is about 50 minutes from me?

Lastly, what's everyone been paying for the new Bobcat tractors? I was quoted $23,500 for the CT2035 with just a loader or 19,200 cash. I know I'll get a box blade and at least pallet forks to start, maybe a rear remote as well or just install later myself. Eventually I'm going to either buy or fabricate a front grapple.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #2  
Hi fasttruck860,

Re. your quote, I can tell you that ordered a CT2035 MST with a loader in June and am expecting to receive it this afternoon. I paid $18,436 cash.

Hope that helps.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #4  
Hi all,

I'm currently searching for my first tractor and I'm stuck between the CT2035 and the Kioti 3510. I almost pulled the trigger on a Kioti 2610 earlier in the spring but since I waited they sold out and the availability has been spotty, plus they decided to increase the price which didn't sit well with me. I own a heavily wooded 3.5 acre lot which I aim on clearing roughly an acre of trees and leveling out a large portion for a soccer field for the kids and just general property maintenance (hauling firewood, clearing fallen limbs after storms, brush cutting, moving slabbed lumber and steel plate for hobbies).

My two main hang ups are loader lift capacity and dealer location in relationship to my house. I test drove the CT2035 with the local Bobcat dealer which is only about 10 miles away (they're linked to 4 other dealers that are within about 45 minutes of me). I really liked it but I'm just worried that the loader capacity is less than the Kioti's even though there's no direct data to compare them. The difference between the FL7 and FL8 seems to only be a small capacity increase and max height increase. Am I crazy to care about a possible 200-300lb loader capacity difference? Should I stick with a more local dealer vs the Kioti dealer which is about 50 minutes from me?

Lastly, what's everyone been paying for the new Bobcat tractors? I was quoted $23,500 for the CT2035 with just a loader or 19,200 cash. I know I'll get a box blade and at least pallet forks to start, maybe a rear remote as well or just install later myself. Eventually I'm going to either buy or fabricate a front grapple.

Keep working on the price with them. Be sure to get a full set of rear remotes in the deal - trust me you will use them. Also you can do a a lot more with a good rear blade like an RBT3584 than a box blade. Learned that lesson too. As for lift capacity have both dealers actually demonstrate. You probably need some sackcrete at you new place, so drop by HD and get a pallet loaded with the max weight they are supposed to lift. Also as to the 200 to 300 lb difference, remember the pallett folks come into play. There are some excellent 42" lighter weight ones out there.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST
Hi fasttruck860,

Re. your quote, I can tell you that ordered a CT2035 MST with a loader in June and am expecting to receive it this afternoon. I paid $18,436 cash.

Hope that helps.

This does help a lot. I'm looking at the HST which would explain the price difference. I'm also looking at taking the interest on the loan to get the free loader. The numbers work out better it seems.

isnt 50 minutes local?

I'm in CT so 50 minutes puts me in the middle of Mass or just over the line into NY. Lots of dealers between here and there, but only really one Kioti dealer around.

Keep working on the price with them. Be sure to get a full set of rear remotes in the deal - trust me you will use them. Also you can do a a lot more with a good rear blade like an RBT3584 than a box blade. Learned that lesson too. As for lift capacity have both dealers actually demonstrate. You probably need some sackcrete at you new place, so drop by HD and get a pallet loaded with the max weight they are supposed to lift. Also as to the 200 to 300 lb difference, remember the pallett folks come into play. There are some excellent 42" lighter weight ones out there.

I planned on at least one rear remote. I hadn't considered the rear blade, but maybe I'll get that first or with the box blade. I'll ask them to about the capacity proof, I'm sure they have something on the lot at the dealer that can demonstrate. The only problem is that without loaded tires or an implement counter weighting the back the max lift will tip the tractor. When I test drove it I had a heaping bucket of wet sand/soil in there (I guess roughly 900lbs) and the *** end was getting really light if I was jerky with the loader motion above roughly 60".

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #6  
I own a '17 Kioti 4010sehc with a kl4020 loader that is rated near a pounds higher capacity than the 4030. And it's lifted near everything I asked of it minus stuff I was just hoping it would. Lol.

I stopped and saw the bobcat tractors a couple months ago and was talking with a sales guy and mentioned how the only real safety I have is pressing the clutch to start it. In reality I am able to leave it in gear, PTO running, no brake on, ac running and radio on, and open the door and step out to grab a fallen branch quick without having to shut everything down first. I do put the brake on though, and don't do this on hills. I'm the sole operater so I'm ok with these things set up how they are. Not sure what all you'll be lifting, but that 200-300 lbs could very well be the weight of the forks you buy.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #7  
I am in NW CT (Litchfield county) had been looking at a CK 2610 earlier this year. I didn't pull the trigger for various reasons and then the pandemic hit. Have been looking at the bobcat equivalent CT 2025 with varying results and got prices from a couple bobcat franchises. I am almost equidistant between bobcat of Connecticut and bobcat of Westchester.

DM me, may be worthwhile to talk by phone if you have time.

My friend got a 2610 a few years ago with the 2610 loader and was upset as he asked why the 4030 couldn't be installed on the CK 2610 tractor, got all sorts of handwaving responses (that didn't make any sense), and then a year later they proceeded to do just that.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #8  
Something else to consider regarding the kioti 4030 loader is the max lift spec for 1800+ lbs is written for the 59" lift height versus maximum lift height. They make apples to apples comparisons harder in doing so. I emailed bobcat asking for full specs on the FL 7 which I have been unable to find up to this point.

From a semi related post in a semi related thread:

Have to disagree with this. The published lift capacity for the KL4030 (which I have on my CK) is not given at max height. It is 1,835 lbs at the pins at 59.84 inches.
KL43 Loader | Kioti Tractors

I haven't seen a published lift capacity from Kioti for the KL4030 at max height. Not sure why they don't give that, since they do for the predecessor KL4010.

For the Kubota L2501's LA525, the published lift capacity is 1,131 lbs at the pivot pins at max height, and 1,490 lbs at the pivot pins at 59 inches.
➤ Compact Tractors | Kubota L251 Price Specs Key Features

If the bobcat is 13xx at max height, then it may well be 18xx at 60", if a tractor which is 1131 at max height is 1490 at 59"

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST
Something else to consider regarding the kioti 4030 loader is the max lift spec for 1800+ lbs is written for the 59" lift height versus maximum lift height. They make apples to apples comparisons harder in doing so. I emailed bobcat asking for full specs on the FL 7 which I have been unable to find up to this point.

From a semi related post in a semi related thread:

Have to disagree with this. The published lift capacity for the KL4030 (which I have on my CK) is not given at max height. It is 1,835 lbs at the pins at 59.84 inches.
KL43 Loader | Kioti Tractors

I haven't seen a published lift capacity from Kioti for the KL4030 at max height. Not sure why they don't give that, since they do for the predecessor KL4010.

For the Kubota L2501's LA525, the published lift capacity is 1,131 lbs at the pivot pins at max height, and 1,490 lbs at the pivot pins at 59 inches.
➤ Compact Tractors | Kubota L251 Price Specs Key Features

If the bobcat is 13xx at max height, then it may well be 18xx at 60", if a tractor which is 1131 at max height is 1490 at 59"

I was aware of how Kioti rates there loader in comparison to bobcat. I've pretty much made up my mind on getting the CT2035 regardless. It felt pretty powerful on the test drive i did. I've also decided to wait since my wife might be out of a job come fall. We decided to keep the kids home through at least the first half of the school year and she works for the school system.

Let me know what your getting for prices. I priced both the 2025 and 2035 through Bobcat of east Hartford. Bobcat of CT owns 5 dealers between Ct, Mass and RI . I didn't even haggle with him yet. The Kioti dealer said prices went up since he quoted me and that was roughly$800 increase.

/ CT2035 vs Kioti 3510 HST #10  
I was confused when you all kept referring to max lift at 59 inches. This is the specs for the KL4020 on my tractor. I'm not trying to sway you to a Kioti, just thought it was odd...

Screenshot_20200807-002531_Chrome.jpeg