Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #121  
We were out of town for a couple of days, and another 4-5"of snow fell in our absence. It took less than 1/2 hour to clean everything up. I wouldn't call it boring, I would call it easy. The same could be said for front mounted blowers, but I like having my loader available.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower
I guess boring depends on how much time is spent doing a task. My driveway is 1 mile long and it gets boring just driving ahead and not doing anything other than steering the tractor and then turning around to do it again. Plowing the driveway is faster, except that I have to make 4 passes instead of 2, so the overall time is the same but plowing requires more operator involvement, which I like but blowing is more efficient and not hard on the neck.

Everybody has different needs. Some need a front loader plus the blower, some only need a front mount pusher, some only need a rear blade and FEL and some, like myself, need a rear blower and a front plow. Different conditions and desires require different implements. As long as each of us is happy with our setup that is all that matters. It took me 14 years to figure out this is the best setup for my needs and yet there will may still be times I need to mount the rear facing blower.

Its all good as long as we have snow to play with, lol.

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #123  
Looks like whoever mounted the cylinder did so with the chute at the highest point and the cylinder fully extended, instead of the cylinder being fully retracted. That's what you get when you rush the manufacturer to get your blower in 6 months instead of a year. ;)
Dealer got back to me and sent the pics to supplier, everyone agrees it has the incorrect cylinder mounted.

Should have the correct unit in by early January .

For now my fabbed cylinder extension is working well. just don't have the full throwing distance- but so far it is more than enough.

We are getting Lots of snow . Was going to head to town get more diesel and horse grain. 6* F and the Cummins in the RAM would not start. Think my batteries are about due.

I had to laugh when the Old Rhino tractor fired right up, so made a couple passes with the new blower. With 6 inches of fresh snow on the loop drive 4th gear worked well and saved a bunch of time over plowing but I still need to work out the "best" way to do parking areas.

Over 10 years habit of pushing snow forward then backward is going to take some muscle memory changes and getting used to which remote to grab for chute/deflector

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #124  
It will take you a couple of times to figure out your optimal paths with the blower

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #125  
Finally had 14'' yesterday, it is the most snow I've gotten in one serving since I got a tractor in 2020, it was the hero in the night. It acted like the snow wasn't even there, I think my tractor is broke in now at 306h it is running really really willingly and well.

321244964_700240095049236_1711400091648523076_n.jpg

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #126  
Finally had 14'' yesterday, it is the most snow I've gotten in one serving since I got a tractor in 2020, it was the hero in the night. It acted like the snow wasn't even there, I think my tractor is broke in now at 306h it is running really really willingly and well.

View attachment 775630
That is a Great Picture Like the backlighting of tractor blower