Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #2  
Thanks for sharing. (y)

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #3  
Nice videos !
Yes the second video does a very good job of showing what happens when the snow is to deep for an inverted blower , that’s why I chose a regular blower that I have to blow going in reverse, if the snow is deep all I have to do is slow down and its very easy to control speed with a HST transmission , no worries about possibly getting stuck

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower
Nice videos !
Yes the second video does a very good job of showing what happens when the snow is to deep for an inverted blower , that’s why I chose a regular blower that I have to blow going in reverse, if the snow is deep all I have to do is slow down and its very easy to control speed with a HST transmission , no worries about possibly getting stuck
Not sure why you said the video shows what happens when the snow is too deep for an inverted blower, since it worked very well. If you're referring to the time I stop, that was only to redirect the chute so I didn't blow snow all over the camera.

However to be fair, I was not blowing full depth snow. It was previously blown. I wait until there is a decent amount of snow (12" or less) before I blow that path so I can get around there with my side by side, to bring firewood to the basement. In heavy wet snow I would do it sooner.

I also have a rear facing blower that I used for 12 years. I still have it but I MUCH prefer driving forwards. Inverted blowers have their limitations but if they are suited to the conditions you experience, then they are definitely easier on the neck. I would only mount the rear facing blower, now, if there was no way I could complete the task with the inverted. One of the big drawbacks of the inverted blowers is their cost and for most people only moving short distances in reverse, looking over your shoulder for a short time is not a big deal. Do it for several hours at a time and you may reconsider, especially if you have an old neck attached to an old body, lol.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #5  
I have both a bad neck, AND an old body! And it takes over 2 hours to do our driveway/garage entrance/snowmobile pavilion access.

So... I went with a loader mounted hydraulic blower and PTO pump. Costly, but it works really well for my needs.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #6  
What's your guess - how deep was that snow. Almost covered the front time. Deep stuff.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #7  
Here's a video from another TBN thread.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #8  
Nice videos !
Exactly.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #9  
Not sure why you said the video shows what happens when the snow is too deep for an inverted blower, since it worked very well. If you're referring to the time I stop, that was only to redirect the chute so I didn't blow snow all over the camera.

However to be fair, I was not blowing full depth snow. It was previously blown. I wait until there is a decent amount of snow (12" or less) before I blow that path so I can get around there with my side by side, to bring firewood to the basement. In heavy wet snow I would do it sooner.

I also have a rear facing blower that I used for 12 years. I still have it but I MUCH prefer driving forwards. Inverted blowers have their limitations but if they are suited to the conditions you experience, then they are definitely easier on the neck. I would only mount the rear facing blower, now, if there was no way I could complete the task with the inverted. One of the big drawbacks of the inverted blowers is their cost and for most people only moving short distances in reverse, looking over your shoulder for a short time is not a big deal. Do it for several hours at a time and you may reconsider, especially if you have an old neck attached to an old body, lol.
Well the first time watching it I thought the tractor wheels were spinning because of the deep snow but after watching it again I see I was wrong.
Yes blowing in reverse is a pain in the neck, it would probably be a little easier if my tractor had a swivel seat but that’s over $500+ and so far I haven’t talked myself self into buying one.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #10  
Very sweet outfit and impressive throwing distance!
Thanks for perseverance in posting!