constant login issue

/ constant login issue #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
I have noticed the last week that each time I visit I have to login, and I do check the remember me button.

Today it made me login literally 4 times in a row, as in enter name/pw, hit login, be sent to another login screen, with data pre entered. After 4th time , finally got in.

Odd??

/ constant login issue #3  
I had the same a couple months ago after an update, I'm assuming a browser update (firefox). Eventually it cleaned itself up enough that all I have to do is hit the login button but still not as seamless as it was. I have not tried it in another browser but probably should.

/ constant login issue
Got on just now no issues. Maybe a browser upgrade?? Will see what tomorrow brings.

/ constant login issue #7  
I have had to log in every time I want on TBN. I check the little "remember me" box - it never remembers. Six years.......... I've used Safari, FireFox, Opera & Chrome. Same result with each................

/ constant login issue #8  
I have had to log in every time I want on TBN. I check the little "remember me" box - it never remembers. Six years.......... I've used Safari, FireFox, Opera & Chrome. Same result with each................
That is weird, I have used both Firefox and Chrome and except when I have cleared cookies have had to log in very few times.

Aaron Z

/ constant login issue #9  

You need to make sure you don’t have your browser set to clear passwords and cookies at closing. Check in your settings. Let us know what you are using and we can go deeper in detail.

/ constant login issue #10  
mpham - it probably has a lot to do with one setting I have - blocks all cookies. I've got Apple - OS is High Sierra 10.13.6 - and I'm currently using Safari V 12.

However - I also run with FireFox - Opera - Chrome. I'm also running AdBlock Plus.

I just last week updated Safari to V12. I just checked and I got my system set up so tight - when I get a minute I'll have to relax some of the parameters.