Price Check Considering purchasing a package deal

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #1  

daydk1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4530
I am going to look at a package deal being offered by our local Kioti dealer. It is a DK4510 four wheel drive with FEL, quick attach loader, six foot bucket, five foot king kutter rotary cutter (pull type), king kutter box blade, and 18 foot dovetail tandem trailer all for $26,995. This seems like an extremely good deal. What do you guys think? I'm going to try and attach a photo off their website. DK4510.jpgDK4510_2.jpgDK4510_3.jpgDK4510_4.jpgDK4510_5.jpg

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #2  
Almost sounds too good to be true!
Looks like it will be a Very Merry Christmas to YOU!!! :cool2:

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #3  
If the trailer has to be loaded that way to work, then it looks like it would have way too much tongue weight. The first thing I thought of when I read the package deal was that the trailer seemed too small/short.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #4  
That sounds like a great deal to me but the trailer sounds too small. Maybe trade up the trailer a bit for a few more bucks.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #5  
I figured it was "stuffed" on there that way just to get it home. I wouldn't think you'd be driving it around with the rotary attached on the back.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #6  
If the trailer has to be loaded that way to work, then it looks like it would have way too much tongue weight. The first thing I thought of when I read the package deal was that the trailer seemed too small/short.

Might be a good deal but trailer included in the package may not be such a good deal. Looking at the first pic I agree the trailer is too short. It also looks like 5 lug wheels on the trailer so probably a 7K trailer. Tractor is 3390 + loader 1452 + mower 625 + box blade 415 = 5882 lbs. not counting binders and chains.
Trailer has to weigh more than 1118 lb. so with everything loaded on it's too much weight for that trailer IMHO.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #7  
Heck of package deal,sell or swap for longer trailer tho.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal
Drove an hour to the dealer today to see about buying the package deal if I liked the tractor. Spoke with him yesterday to see what their hours are and told him I was coming. They closed at 5. I got there at 4:15 and the place was locked tighter than a drum. I stopped at a Mahindra dealer on the way up and drove a couple of their tractors, the 4540 (40hp) 4wd and a new 2014 4530 (44 hp) 4wd. I liked both of them, but favored the 2014 4530. That think is a beast weighing in at 7,200 pounds. It has shuttle shift. Back to the Kioti dealer. I left Mahindra and went to the Kioti dealer and he was closed. Naturally, I was a little upset being that I talked to him yesterday and told him I was coming. Anyway, I sat on the DK4510 in the lot and after driving the Mahindra, I just didn't like the way it felt. I ended up going back to the Mahindra dealer and worked up a deal on the Mahindra 4530 with FEL and quick attach bucket, 6 foot box blade, 6 foot rotary cutter, and 20 foot trailer for under $30,000. The other nice thing about the 2014 4530 is that it is a tier 3 engine and doesn't have all the epa junk on it.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #9  
Drove an hour to the dealer today to see about buying the package deal if I liked the tractor. Spoke with him yesterday to see what their hours are and told him I was coming. They closed at 5. I got there at 4:15 and the place was locked tighter than a drum. I stopped at a Mahindra dealer on the way up and drove a couple of their tractors, the 4540 (40hp) 4wd and a new 2014 4530 (44 hp) 4wd. I liked both of them, but favored the 2014 4530. That think is a beast weighing in at 7,200 pounds. It has shuttle shift. Back to the Kioti dealer. I left Mahindra and went to the Kioti dealer and he was closed. Naturally, I was a little upset being that I talked to him yesterday and told him I was coming. Anyway, I sat on the DK4510 in the lot and after driving the Mahindra, I just didn't like the way it felt. I ended up going back to the Mahindra dealer and worked up a deal on the Mahindra 4530 with FEL and quick attach bucket, 6 foot box blade, 6 foot rotary cutter, and 20 foot trailer for under $30,000. The other nice thing about the 2014 4530 is that it is a tier 3 engine and doesn't have all the epa junk on it.
Makes one wonder how some of these tractor dealerships stay in business.Good luck with your Mahindra.

/ Considering purchasing a package deal #10  
The Kioti dealer must not have been to interested in selling:thumbdown: