Clear cutting half arsed, why?

/ Clear cutting half arsed, why? #32  
   / Clear cutting half arsed, why? #33  
End of the day, not my property, really don't care.

I was curious as to why, and the impression I get from reading here is in another 5-7 years, I guess it would look fine.

I guess the question becomes why your clearing the timber and what you want done with the property.

My one dog kept going over to a neigbors house. Walked over and saw they were litterally throwing aluminum pans off to the side of their house. Basically looked like a trash heap littered off the house. End of the day, I guess some people just don't care. Don't get me wrong, my work truck is a pig sty, but I don't let anyone see it :ROFLMAO:
Locally, that is what any timber harvest/clear cut would look like. To continue after your timber permit, you would need a soil conservation plan, storm water management plan and grading permits.There went the profits from the timber.

/ Clear cutting half arsed, why? #34  
End of the day, not my property, really don't care.

I was curious as to why, and the impression I get from reading here is in another 5-7 years, I guess it would look fine.

I guess the question becomes why your clearing the timber and what you want done with the property.

My one dog kept going over to a neigbors house. Walked over and saw they were litterally throwing aluminum pans off to the side of their house. Basically looked like a trash heap littered off the house. End of the day, I guess some people just don't care. Don't get me wrong, my work truck is a pig sty, but I don't let anyone see it :ROFLMAO:

Maybe there’s an opportunity for you here. You don like the pile. The owners would prolly love to see it gone.
Offer to clean it up for them at a reduced price.

You both win.

/ Clear cutting half arsed, why? #35  
Folks wanting to dictate what and how neighbors use their property organize HOAs to satisfy the fetish. A HOA near me foreclosed on a resident claiming his new F-150 violated bylaw that forbids a truck to be parked overnight within confines of the neighborhood.

/ Clear cutting half arsed, why?
Maybe there’s an opportunity for you here. You don like the pile. The owners would prolly love to see it gone.
Offer to clean it up for them at a reduced price.

You both win.
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much LOL Besides that, I work 70-80 hours a week and my weekends are at my home.

I do know if someone were paying me for trees on my property, no way would it look like that after the trees are gone.

Folks wanting to dictate what and how neighbors use their property organize HOAs to satisfy the fetish
Where am I stating that I want to dictate anything to anyone?

Honestly, just looks like crap to me, that said, see it around all over. As mentioned, if someone were paying to remove trees from my property, it wouldn't look like that. His land, he can do whatever he wants, no different than my land.

Locally, that is what any timber harvest/clear cut would look like. To continue after your timber permit, you would need a soil conservation plan, storm water management plan and grading permits.There went the profits from the timber.
For myself, if I wanted land cleared and I was making money from the timber sale, my goal would be to clear the land for some kind of use. If it eats all the profits of the timber sale, the way I see it, I made out and the logger made out.

/ Clear cutting half arsed, why? #39  
That pile of rotting debris is home and habitat now, and superior soil builder in a few years ahead.

you don't like the way it looks........ Suck it up buttercup!

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Clear cutting half arsed, why? #40  
For myself, if I wanted land cleared and I was making money from the timber sale, my goal would be to clear the land for some kind of use. If it eats all the profits of the timber sale, the way I see it, I made out and the logger made out.
isnt natural reforestation a use?