ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area #11  
After watching your video I think it may actually be coming from this hose.

5466EC49-B9D0-4868-9EA8-68BD17F3F436.jpeg

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area #12  
Tried to make a GIF of a video I took, but still won't let me upload it here. Found somewhere else to upload it, here's the link. https://gifyu.com/image/Xnfr

Not great quality, but gets the point across. Sure looks like just a blown seal (o ring) to me.
You can always upload to youtube and just set it to Private, meaning only those with a link can see it.

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area
After watching your video I think it may actually be coming from this hose.

View attachment 715416
Wow, you know what, you might be right. It sure looked like it was where I put the arrow, but I didn't want to get my face or hands too close, and risk getting injured. I watched my original video in slow-mo, and it sure does look like it's coming from the hard line. I think it's the one below where you circled though. I'll have to see if I can get the camera in there, with the tractor off, and see if I can get a picture of the other side of those lines.

Thank you for pointing this out!

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area #14  
Wow, you know what, you might be right. It sure looked like it was where I put the arrow, but I didn't want to get my face or hands too close, and risk getting injured. I watched my original video in slow-mo, and it sure does look like it's coming from the hard line. I think it's the one below where you circled though. I'll have to see if I can get the camera in there, with the tractor off, and see if I can get a picture of the other side of those lines.

Thank you for pointing this out!
Easy way is to slip something, like a piece of scrap plywood, in between and see which side gets wet.

Well, I had to go check again, and turns out, we were sort of both right lol. It IS an O-ring, but it's on the hard line, not on the valve body. Was super easy to get to from under the seat, and it's probably like a dollar for a new o ring. Here's a couple pictures of it. In the 2nd picture, the failed o ring is on the back side of the line, hence why it was spraying oil out from that side.

20211002_155620.jpg
20211002_155637.jpg

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area #17  
Looks like a easy repair. Glad you located the problem.

Looks like a easy repair. Glad you located the problem.
Yep, I was super worried about it last night, seemed like it was going to be a nightmare, and I've still got lots of mowing left to do. Still gotta wait til monday to find the o-ring somewhere locally, but I'll sleep better tonight, knowing that I don't have to spend a fortune or wait for parts. Thanks again for pointing out the actual leak location, really helped me out quite a bit!

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area #19  
I blew plenty of O-rings. The hard line was replaced, the valve body was replaced, and after several 150 mile trips to the dealer, several self repairs, and many months of fighting leaks, I reached out to MIE.

From MIE,
For the return line from the Rear Hydraulic Valve to the Top of the Transmission Case, use Parker O-Ring Number 43005682-116. These are High Pressure / Temperature poly O-Rings. You will need (4) of them, 2 at the valve and 2 at the top of the transmission. Make sure you lubricate the O-Rings and torque the Banjo Bolts to 38ft-lbs. We have not had a single leak since we started installing these O-Rings with the proper Banjo Bolt Torque on all of our CK10SE Tractors a couple years ago. They can be sourced at any Parker Store, or at Mcmaster Carr part number 9558K548.

We do this on every CK10SE Tractor we sell. The "green" o-rings that are used at the factory are suspect....

After purchasing the new O-rings from McMaster Carr, I am glad to say the tractor has not leaked again in over 300 hours.

Thank you MIE,

Carl

/ ck3510se, hydraulic leak somewhere on 3pt valve area #20  

Yep, higher temp.. Spec'd for ~60F more.

Normal:

Product Features:
  • Size -116
  • 90A Durometer Polyurethane
  • 3/4" Inside Diameter
  • 15/16" Outside Diameter
  • 3/32" Cross Section
Translucent polyurethane is compatible with a variety of chemicals for virtually any sealing application. 90A durometer (hardness) for resistance to penetration and tearing. For use in temperature applications between -60 F to 212 F (-51 C to 100 C). Meets Aerospace Standard AS568A.

Parker Resilon:

Technical Specifications

O-Ring Dash Size: 2-116 Seal Material: P4300A90 Inside Diameter: 0.737 inch Cross Section Width: 0.103 inch Polymer Material Options: Polyurethane (TPU)
Durometer: 90 (Shore A)
Minimum Operating Temperature: -65 °F Maximum Operating Temperature: 275 °F
Chemical Compatibility: Oil, Ozone
Industry: Industrial
Specifications Met: AS568B Sizes, USP Class VI

Not 'cheap' as they are $3 each at McMaster, and the normal ones are $21 for a 25pk, but if they work who cares? :)

Thanks @carsce (y)