/ Chemtrails #31  
So while searching, go this speck of info,

View attachment 839687

View attachment 839688

On these tanks in the aircraft, the top wording in black states,
US PATENT
7,413,145B2

This is the EVERGREEN Patent.
To this day, Evergreen Aviation still makes planes like this from cargo planes.
Supertanker - Evergreen Aviation

On their website per that link, they do NOT lie telling you how their tankers are used. I enlarged the text about weather modification.

Markets​

• Firefighting
  • Oil Spill Containment
  • Weather Modification
  • Biochemical Decontamination
Their planes can spray just about anything you want them to. The plane below is the type to spray weather modification junk into the air. Yes, it's Barium, Aluminum sulfate, etc.

View attachment 839690
View attachment 839691

View attachment 839694

Yes, Evergreen has been making planes equipped with fire retardant apparatus for federal agencies for decades. The same planes have occasionally been used for cloud seeding.

/ Chemtrails #32  
Guys, Chemtrails are REAL.

The sad reality is a lot of people are in the dark about exactly what goes in this world.

The added sadder reality is we can not trust our government because they use nefarious means to treat us like cattle without us knowing it, never knowing the end plan is.

Just to let you know there is hope...

I came across a stash of chemtrail masks at a great price. These masks normally go for $599, but because I consider everyone here a friend and I want to help YOU, for TBN members they are only $299. PM me and I email you info on where to send your payment. Limted supply, only 257 left in stock at this great price, hurry.

/ Chemtrails #33  
How many of you are Chemtrail believers? I have several friends who are, fanatically, but are unable to provide data. They say it is to control our availability of food etc. I have done so many searches, and all but 1 debunk it. Many many sources debunk it.
The one that "proved" it, had a bunch of pilots, scientists, making claims, but no proof. One stated that aluminum in rain proves it. I searched reasons for aluminum in rain, and coal burning, car emissions, burning of garbage seems to be reasonable explanations.
So, can anyone provide and proof that what lingers behind planes is anything but vapor trails (along with normal byproducts of burning fuel)? My friend is a pilot and he says so, does not constitute proof.
Thanks for your help.
I am the voice in your head - seek medical help, schizophrenia is treatable with medication

/ Chemtrails #34  
   / Chemtrails #36  
   / Chemtrails #37  
Our across the road neighbor, chemtrails is all she talks about! Tuesday she walks over with a stack of QAnon literature and immediately says "don't you guys look up in the sky?" as she points to some chemtrails with a lit Marlboro and jigger of scotch.
After listening for about 20 seconds I told her I'd love to hear more except I have to ride the bus!

/ Chemtrails #38  
I know for a fact that miscellaneous governments has experimented with weather manipulation all over the globe. But spraying stuff from airplanes to make us cooperate with the economic elite must not work on me then? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Chemtrails #39  
   / Chemtrails #40  
That looks like interesting work. I'm a bit curious. What modern cargo aircraft has square windows? I thought that the de Haviland Comet killed off that idea...

All the best,

Peter

Looks like DC-3.

Bruce