Century 2535

/ Century 2535 #11  
I'm sure you'll enjoy the new tractor, splitrail.
I've attached a pic of the 3045 TLB with the R4 treads caked in mud during this past weekend's house site clearing job (still an ongoing process /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). The Ford in the background is the one that had to rescue me a couple of times - of course, I pulled the Ford out a few times too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Century 2535 #12  
Hmmmmm. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Some of that mud off of those R4's must have got on the lens, 'cause I don't see any picture! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Century 2535 #13  
It would help if I attached the pic, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 402248-C3045 and Ford Clearing.jpg
    402248-C3045 and Ford Clearing.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 194
   / Century 2535 #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Some of that mud off of those R4's must have got on the lens, 'cause I don't see any picture! )</font>

Nah, just a little got lodged between the ears! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Century 2535 #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Nah, just a little got lodged between the ears! )</font>

Been there.....Done that! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Century 2535 #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Been there.....Done that! )</font>

hehe - got the mud washed out today while opening up a couple of drainage ditches in the rain. Gotta get the "work" done, rain or shine. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif