Carrying Tools

/ Carrying Tools
   / Carrying Tools #12  
I never took the time to mount a better toolbox on the tractor. Even if I did they’d probably get stolen. If it’s a bigger job than I can handle with an adjustable wrench it’s back to the shop with either the tractor or to get the Mule with tools.

/ Carrying Tools #14  
Anyone have any great ideas on how to carry a few tools on an RK37 with cab without using the bucket or 3 point? I have a carryall for big stuff but I would like to keep just a few tools handy all the time without relying on the FEL or 3 point.

Do you already carry items in the supplied box under the left step (at least I think that is where it is on the RK37)? I have the same box on the back of my RK55 cab. Been thinking about replacing it with something larger, but have not taken the time to see how much space I have to work with.

1435DA53-169F-4883-9044-DC8AE103C3EB.jpeg

/ Carrying Tools
Do you already carry items in the supplied box under the left step (at least I think that is where it is on the RK37)? I have the same box on the back of my RK55 cab. Been thinking about replacing it with something larger, but have not taken the time to see how much space I have to work with.

View attachment 587883
Yes but that thing is basically a pencil case lol. Might be able to fit something a bit larger if it opens from the outside instead of the top. Or change the mount and go bigger.

/ Carrying Tools #16  
Yes but that thing is basically a pencil case lol. Might be able to fit something a bit larger if it opens from the outside instead of the top. Or change the mount and go bigger.

Not pencils, it’s actually for hitch pins. We’re looking at places for toolboxes large enough for basic tools. Will share info on that once we review options with our tractor manufacturer.

/ Carrying Tools
Not pencils, it’s actually for hitch pins. We’re looking at places for toolboxes large enough for basic tools. Will share info on that once we review options with our tractor manufacturer.
Awesome

/ Carrying Tools #18  
Yeah, they should be called hitch pin boxes or something.

I dislike the term 'ammo box', but I like the side opening hinges on them for mounting in close quarters like step areas or on roll bars.

/ Carrying Tools
Yeah, they should be called hitch pin boxes or something.

I dislike the term 'ammo box', but I like the side opening hinges on them for mounting in close quarters like step areas or on roll bars.
Not to veer off topic but I'm curious if there is a misunderstanding. I believe we are saying ammo box when describing a box originally designed to carry ammunitions. Dislike of a factual term, or misunderstanding?

/ Carrying Tools #20