Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV?

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #31  
I'm reading this a few weeks late, but here's my $0.02. I use my Field Boss 37 to move trucks around my yard. I made an attachment for a pintle hitch to move the trucks using my 3-point hitch. I use a short piece of square tubing over the pintle hitch and use it to pick up the rear of the trucks (F350 dually's) by a 2" ball turned upside down in the truck's hitch. Moving forward, the front of the tractor may rise up and I will steer using the brakes. In reverse, the torque keeps the wheels on the ground and I can easily push trucks weighing 9,500 - 12,000 lbs. up hills. The lifting capacity of your tractor is 1720 Lbs. at 24" which is far more than your tongue weight. If you can hook up to your trailer (after chocking the wheels!) using your lifting arms, I would try turning the trailer around and back it up the hill. The tongue weight and the torque of the tractor would give you a lot of traction on your rear tractor tires.

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #32  
For what it's worth, when I have logs that are too big for my 3016 to drag, I use my pickup and it drags them without issue.

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #33  
Basically flat here. In fact the only 'hills' here are freeway on and off ramps.

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #34  
I'm going to start off with yep I did a dumb thing and now I may need my tractor to get me out of a jam. So I was moving my RV around with my truck (2015 GMC Sierra) in my yard to get it to its new resting home and out of the low spot. It had rained several days earlier but I believed the ground was dry enough to move it to the new spot up a slight incline without issue. Well, it made it about 3/4 of the way before it started spinning the truck tires, not AT tires, in the grass and dirt. I did not bury the truck or anything crazy but did get things a little out of line with the back end of the truck trying to slide around. I decided to stop and wait a few more days before attempting to move the RV again and left the truck and RV connected. I am now debating if I should try again with the truck or if should I get the Mahindra 1626 out and connect it to the RV and move it the last 100 feet up an incline. Or do I need to phone a friend and connect the tractor to the truck? So my questions are:

1. Can the Mahindra 1626 pull an RV safely?
2. Is there a risk of too much weight on the back of the tractor causing it to go ass-over-tea-kettle?
3. Can the standard steel bar for connecting a ball hitch support the load? (The one Mahindra hides under the seat.)
4. Are there other concerns I haven't thought of yet?
5. Other ideas or suggestions?

Camper Details
Dry Weight: 6,427 lbs.
GVWR: 7,740 lbs.
Hitch Weight: 740 lbs.

**Update I don't have a 3-point ball hitch. I just have a short drawbar that came with the tractor**
I have a B7800 Kubota and I move our trailer all around the yard. About the same size as your Mahindra. I connect from the 3 point to the trailer

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #35  
The issue I see is the hill. Flat is no problem. All hills are different so I think it would be giving advice without all the details like the degree of the incline. I think I would make sure the trailer is strapped to two different trees in case something goes wrong.
We haven't heard back from OP since posting this; I hope he hasn't become a tractor accident statistic.

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #36  
From what I hear, them Mahindra tractors will pull on anything you tie on to.

/ Can a Mahindra 1626 pull an RV? #37  
Our 3616 will move a 6000# trailer via a ball on the front bucket. The issue is stopping it as the weight is reduced on the rear tires( where the brakes are). 4 wheel drive is a must to transfer braking force on the front wheels via the drive train.