Backhoe BXPanded.... are the alive?

/ BXPanded.... are the alive? #1  

SilverState

Tractor
Kabuta L2501
Hey folks. I ordered a trenching bucket from bxpanded. Really happy I printed the confirmation page because that's all I ever got. No email receipt and certainly no trenching bucket. I emailed again last week and have no response. I wanted to call but can't find a phone number. Is anyone else having these issues or am I just unlucky? Not trying to throw mud, but short of reversing the credit card charge I'm not sure what else to do.

Edit: my order was on 12/21. I figure the holidays slow things down a bit, but again, zero communication.

Last edited:
   / BXPanded.... are the alive? #2  
When you go to their site, this is the message that pops up.

"COVID-19 Notice
We are operating while taking many precautions to ensure the safety of our entire staff. This includes allowing office personnel to work remotely which may cause delays in response times and running decreased production staff which may cause longer than normal lead times. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you for your support!"

It sounds like they are feeling the crunch like most businesses. It's understandable. Here is their contact info right from the website, give them a call.

BXpanded
11266 Threadstone Lane
Knoxville, TN 37932
865-671-0083

/ BXPanded.... are the alive? #3  
Their communications stink but they make a high quality product that you're going to be happy with. I wouldn't expect the product to ship for a few more weeks. I know they're really backed up based on what I've read on other forums.

/ BXPanded.... are the alive?
Their communications stink but they make a high quality product that you're going to be happy with. I wouldn't expect the product to ship for a few more weeks. I know they're really backed up based on what I've read on other forums.

Gotcha. I left a voicemail for them. Fingers crossed.

/ BXPanded.... are the alive? #5  
I've been looking at a lot of things they offer for about a month and in addition to what MXD posted, this message has been on every item I've checked on. Maybe a total of five different items. So it looks like it's going to be a bit before they ship your item although it would be nice to have confirmation of placing your order.
bucket.jpg

/ BXPanded.... are the alive?
Just an update that I left a vm, thanks @MXD for that phone number. This morning I got an email with a shipping date, so I'm all good. So yes, it seems like they're backed up and not nailing the communication thing so well, but they're indeed there and processing orders.

/ BXPanded.... are the alive? #7  
Hey folks. I ordered a trenching bucket from bxpanded. Really happy I printed the confirmation page because that's all I ever got. No email receipt and certainly no trenching bucket. I emailed again last week and have no response. I wanted to call but can't find a phone number. Is anyone else having these issues or am I just unlucky? Not trying to throw mud, but short of reversing the credit card charge I'm not sure what else to do.

Edit: my order was on 12/21. I figure the holidays slow things down a bit, but again, zero communication.

I ordered a toothed bar on 12/07 and just today (01/14/21) received a email saying it has shipped.

/ BXPanded.... are the alive? #8  
I know they have been impacted by COVID and maybe orders are on the rise with all the extra money floating around from uncle sam, but I ordered several items on 3/25/21, they sent a first shipment and flagged the other portion for a 2nd shipment. It's now 5/5/21 and I havent heard a thing on the 2nd shipment. So their "4 to 6 weeks" has now become 6 weeks. Is it time to raise a fuss yet?