Bush hog loader quick attach brackets

/ Bush hog loader quick attach brackets #1  

millwrightdude

Silver Member
I have a bush hog 2426 loader with a quick attach bucket. Can someone tell me where I can find the quick attach brackets to build my own attachments?

/ Bush hog loader quick attach brackets #2  
millwrightdude said:
I have a bush hog 2426 loader with a quick attach bucket. Can someone tell me where I can find the quick attach brackets to build my own attachments?

Here's one place, they advertise on the forum too. ATI, ATI Corporation - Home

Or you can find several other manufacturers by searching for "skid steer quick attach adapter", leave the quotes off. This is assuming that the Bush Hog quick attach is truly "skid steer quick attach" compatible like they say.

Monte

/ Bush hog loader quick attach brackets
I want to build my own stump bucket as well as a round bale mover. I called at ATI they dont sell just the bracket. What they sell is a conversion kit to convert my loader over to a skid steer style. Anyone else know of where I can find just the brackets? I guess I might need to convert over. Any one know how much bush hog gets for thier kit or even ATI?

Last edited:
   / Bush hog loader quick attach brackets #4  
Look on ebay there is a company in Iowa I believe it is. They sell tooth bars, the teeth to weld on your bucket if you cannot use a tooth bar. They also sell the weld on QA to your bucket they are about 99.00

I guess what I looking for is converting my Bush Hog style quick attach over to a Skid Steer Quick attach. What I would like is to find some place that sells the Bush Hog brand bracket so I can make my own implements so i dont have to convert over to the skid steer style.

/ Bush hog loader quick attach brackets #6  
millwrightdude said:
I guess what I looking for is converting my Bush Hog style quick attach over to a Skid Steer Quick attach. What I would like is to find some place that sells the Bush Hog brand bracket so I can make my own implements so i dont have to convert over to the skid steer style.

But the Bush Hog quick attach is supposed to be the same as the Skid Steer Quick Attach. You should be able to use Skid Steer attachments on your Bush Hog loader. You should be able to get Skid Steer adapters and make your own implements and mount them to your Bush Hog loader.

Monte

Bush hog offers two styles a Bush hog style and a skid steer style. I maybe wrong on this, and really hope I that I am. I dont know how the style I have would work as to what you are saying. Maybe someone can confirm this

/ Bush hog loader quick attach brackets #8  
millwrightdude said:
Bush hog offers two styles a Bush hog style and a skid steer style. I maybe wrong on this, and really hope I that I am. I dont know how the style I have would work as to what you are saying. Maybe someone can confirm this

Ah, that'll make a difference. I've just been looking at their web site and only saw mention of the skid steer type. Can you post a picture of yours?

Monte

I have not yet figured out how to post a picture on here yet. But I do have them.

/ Bush hog loader quick attach brackets #10  
millwrightdude said:
I have not yet figured out how to post a picture on here yet. But I do have them.

Just looked at the manual for the 2426 loader. Does yours have a spring loaded pin on the inside of each loader arm down at the bottom? Or 2 levers at the top near each loader arm? The pin type is not a skid steer quick attach, that's what is shown in the manual.

Can't help with mounts for that. A good welder fabricator should have no problems with it though, looks fairly simple.

Monte