Bucket wear.

/ Bucket wear. #12  
I didn't see the holes in your photo until I looked real close (used my good eye this time), but you should be able to order the edge from your Kioti dealer. If not, you can order them from a lot of heavy equipment suppliers (most stock generic edges too). Just be sure to give them the total width, bolt spacing dimension and bolt diameter.

Also, get the new bolts too

/ Bucket wear. #13  
Added on all tractors that had loaders. The first bucket had a lot of wear in a very short time from plowing snow on our blacktop driveway. Haven't found a pic of the first one. For that I plug welded studs into the wear bar and used nuts on top. For the second I tapped the bar for studs and used nuts on top. The last one has a tapped bar and bolts from the top. Lotsa metal removed during the process. Wish I'd had the mag drill back then:)

Attachments

• Edge 2.JPG
    Edge 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
  • Edge.JPG
    Edge.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4647Small.JPG
    IMG_4647Small.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4642 S.JPG
    IMG_4642 S.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 98
   / Bucket wear. #14  
These are well made and should last a very long
time! $49.95 free shipping

willy

/ Bucket wear.
So, I contacted the kioti dealer in Crossplains. He said they have kioti bolt on bucket edges, $230. Pal Steel in Palmyra has 1/2x4 tempered bevel edge material, $12.30/ft. I might go with the 1/2x4 cut to length, plug weld some grade5 studs, for under $100.

/ Bucket wear. #16  
Can the steel company drill the holes? That hardened stuff is tough unless you have a good drill press or mag drill.

/ Bucket wear.
It's something like 1020 steel and heat treated on the bevel, 1-1/2" or so. They have a variety, 3/16 to 3/4 thick, 3 to 8" wide. Hot roll 1020 I think should be drillable. Not sure how the ready made units are as far as material, but sounds like maybe they temper the whole pc.