Buckee's

/ Buckee's #31  
There are 4 or 5 within 20-30 miles of us and I've been to all of them over the years. As stated, they have the cleanest and largest restrooms, probably 20-40 urinals and probably the same number of toilets and sinks. You never have to wait to go or wash your hands.

They have a lot of kitchenware and many local themed items (nearby College shirts, etc, local BBQ sauces and honey, etc).

They have a large selection of fudge that is pretty good (Try the Praline or Pecan Praline!! our favorite), several different types of jerky and other items.

If you have never been, you have to try one. Gas/Diesel may be the cheapest around, sometimes not, they also have 0% Ethanol at the ones here as well as DEF at the pumps.

/ Buckee's #32  
They are building one just outside Springfield MO. as well.

/ Buckee's #33  
They are building one just outside Springfield MO. as well.
I've never heard of them. Are they all south of the Mason Dixon line?

/ Buckee's
There are 4 or 5 within 20-30 miles of us and I've been to all of them over the years. As stated, they have the cleanest and largest restrooms, probably 20-40 urinals and probably the same number of toilets and sinks. You never have to wait to go or wash your hands.

They have a lot of kitchenware and many local themed items (nearby College shirts, etc, local BBQ sauces and honey, etc).

They have a large selection of fudge that is pretty good (Try the Praline or Pecan Praline!! our favorite), several different types of jerky and other items.

If you have never been, you have to try one. Gas/Diesel may be the cheapest around, sometimes not, they also have 0% Ethanol at the ones here as well as DEF at the pumps.
Worst part is much productive farm land will be lost due to buc-ee's construction.

mark

/ Buckee's #36  
Worst part is much productive farm land will be lost due to buc-ee's construction.

mark
It will be much much smaller than the Walmart distribution center next to it

/ Buckee's #37  

mark
That can be said for any commercial entity. At Least Buc-ees pays well, has lots of economical benefits and provides several quality items. Can't say that about all commercial entities.

/ Buckee's #38  
Heard today that we are going to get a buckee's in the county. About 175 thousand square feet with 200 gas pumps and car charging station. County says it will genrate about a million dallars in food and beverage taxes. I have never been to one but hear that they are almost a vacation point. Looks like it will take about 2 or 3 years to build. Food and beverage stations are said to be oout of this world.

mark
Why would it take 2-3 years to build? Supply shortage?