Broken gc1720 transmission filter

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #31  
At least it's behind you now.

It's certainly not good news for future victims of this kind of accident.

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #32  
At least it's behind you now.

It's certainly not good news for future victims of this kind of accident.
I just broke the fluid filter off today on my Massey GC2300.. at first I accepted the fact that I'll have to replace the front cover to the transmission..but after some research I have discovered this pipe nipple fix! I am going to look into this further. If I can cut the existing nipple off flush and tap for the new Kubota nipple part: 15241-32290.. I hope this avenue works for me... If anyone with a GC2300 could chime in and let me know how this fix went for them?
PXL_20211107_232350381.jpg

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #33  
Yes our rescue kit will work for you.

It comes with the adapter you need to install, and the correct drill bit/tap to make the repair.

This Kit retains the use of the same Transmission Filter that is recommended by Massey Ferguson.

If you have a factory U bracket that goes under the filter, we have a Sentinel protector for you.

In not we will provide just the rescue kit.

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #35  

It comes with the adapter you need to install, and the correct drill bit/tap to make the repair.

This Kit retains the use of the same Transmission Filter that is recommended by Massey Ferguson.

If you have a factory U bracket that goes under the filter, we have a Sentinel protector for you.

You guys are my hero's. Will be getting this ASAP! Snow should be flying soon here in northern BC..

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #36  
You guys are my hero's. Will be getting this ASAP! Snow should be flying soon here in northern BC..
My only last question is what do you guys recommended using to cut off the existing nipple with? I was thinking my angle grinder with a cut off disk? Anything out there that's better? More precise? Im feeling relief about this option but I am also a little nervous about cutting and then making sure I get the drill square before tapping for new threads.

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #37  
I sent you a PM with the install instructions.

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #38  

I lost the link to sentinel page can you post it?

/ Broken gc1720 transmission filter #40  
thank you