Branson 2400 shifting fork issue replacement

/ Branson 2400 shifting fork issue replacement #1  

nearsandiego

Tractor
branson 2400
Branson 2400 (Kukje) shifting fork replacement / problem?
I have a Branson 2400 that apparently has a shiifting fork issue. It will not shift into the lowrange and will occasionall pop out of the high range. Reverse will work but sounds terrible under strain. Branson customer service is non-existent and the local dealer went out of business. Is it possible to inspect and or replace the fork without removing the transmission? Is there a repair manual available? Who can I get replacement parts from? My tractor appears to work ok in the high range 1, 2 3, gears.......will it cause more damage to continue using it till I can figure out how to repair it? Thanks a Million in

/ Branson 2400 shifting fork issue replacement #2  
Branson 2400 (Kukje) shifting fork replacement / problem?
I have a Branson 2400 that apparently has a shiifting fork issue. It will not shift into the lowrange and will occasionall pop out of the high range. Reverse will work but sounds terrible under strain. Branson customer service is non-existent and the local dealer went out of business. Is it possible to inspect and or replace the fork without removing the transmission? Is there a repair manual available? Who can I get replacement parts from? My tractor appears to work ok in the high range 1, 2 3, gears.......will it cause more damage to continue using it till I can figure out how to repair it? Thanks a Million in

Did you ever get this figured out? im having the same issue.