BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #32  
I am 70 years old, with an artificial shoulder, and arthritis in my hands.

I can restart with the unit on. The initial start I do with the unit on the ground.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews
I am 70 years old, with an artificial shoulder, and arthritis in my hands.

I can restart with the unit on. The initial start I do with the unit on the ground.
From comments made by users, we got this unit with the side pull, or wear and start setup. Today, I'd not get a blower without that feature..

This unit rocks!
P1060552.jpg
blower559.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #35  
So I bought a 800CE yesterday. Pushed around some wet leaves, dry leaves, packed leaves, pine needles and some pretty good sized sticks and branches. Also blew off the driveway and side walk and the groove between the pavement and grass from edging.

This thing is powerful enough to bring earthworms out of the ground.

Used the deluxe blower this weekend. Did find the air filter was plugged up from dirt. I know this is a dirty, dirty job but maybe stihl should have used a larger one? Bottom photo shows clean and unblown in the same shot.
P1060895.jpg
P1060898.jpg
P1060902.jpg
P1060997.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #38  
I've been able to own or use several of the big back pack blowers on the market today from Echo, Stihl, Redmax and Husqvarna and the BR800 is my favorite and what I own now, it replaced the Husqvarna 580 (Redmax 8500 twin) that I had previously. The Stihl is the most comfortable and the power is fantastic and the side start and adjustable tube is great.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #39  
The BR 800 is like having a personal typhoon ! The older BR 600 is great too but not as powerful. The ones I use don't have the side handle pull cord but I start them on a trailer or the tailgate of a pickup (ute here in Oz) then just back into them and do up the straps while sitting down. Seldom need to restart while doing a job.

Did a repair on an old handheld petrol Stihl ? BG85 - it had plenty of power for such a small, light machine.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #40  
Stihl ? BG85 - it had plenty of power for such a small, light machine.
I really like my BG 85. Convenient, easy, quick, reliable, no problems. Like an old girlfriend.

The 800 is the Bull O’ the Woods, though. Cinch up and hang on!

Attachments

• 75F8DE08-FC82-45BD-B2D3-68DD16F71A0E.jpeg
    75F8DE08-FC82-45BD-B2D3-68DD16F71A0E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51