BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews
We are going to tell our stihl dealer to hold one for use whenever they show up.

Correction, went to the dealership and they had 2 in stock so he was wondering when I'd be back in... 😅 I'll post pics later.

Here is some pics of it. Its lighter in weight than I expected.
P1120424.jpg
P1120425.jpg
P1120426.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #15  
That's great! How do you like it?

A brand spanking new BR800 C-E MAGNUM stihl leaf blower went into the field over the weekend. The leaves and rocks tremble under the power of this darn thing.
P1120486.jpg

P1120491.jpg

before and after pics
P1120494.jpg

P1120496.jpg
P1120498.jpg

This thng is so powerful, I had to brace my stance when I thottled it up. The rocks and weeds when flying!

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #19  
How do you like the harness set up?

When I checked out the 800, it looks like they have made some substantial enhancements with the waist support belt. I imagine the weight is much more evenly distributed. Love my 550 which I added a chest clip to a number of years ago. Made a big difference.
Really want to upgrade to the 800.:p

How do you like the harness set up?

When I checked out the 800, it looks like they have made some substantial enhancements with the waist support belt. I imagine the weight is much more evenly distributed. Love my 550 which I added a chest clip to a number of years ago. Made a big difference.
Really want to upgrade to the 800.:p
We are backpackers and its harness setup was quite nice and includes a chest strap (you must have see it in pics). The backpack was lighter in weight than I expected. It was so powerful the gyroscopic effect would twist me a bit when I throotled it up and I had to lean forward to counter its jet.

Last edited: