BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #51  
We got it for two reasons. Its the most powerful blower built (as of now, anyway) and you can start it while wearing it.

I have had the BR600 a LONG time,, (must be closing in on ten years),,
When the BR800 came out, I loved the power of the BR600 so much, I was ready to go get the BR800,,

THEN, I compared specs,, there is almost no difference between the actual performance of the 600 and 800.

So, I still have the BR600,, yea, the ability to start while wearing is nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BUT, that is a LOT of $$$ for that feature,,,,,,,

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews
When the BR800 came out, I loved the power of the BR600 so much, I was ready to go get the BR800,,

THEN, I compared specs,, there is almost no difference between the actual performance of the 600 and 800.

So, I still have the BR600,, yea, the ability to start while wearing is nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The ability to start and stop while wearing it is important. I shut mine down maybe 4 times in the 1.25 miles of trail I did that day. :unsure: Maybe we could loan you ours for a TEST?

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #53  

I believe you're thinking of the 700 vs your 600 because the difference between the 800 and the 600 is huge. I had a 600, great blower but the 800 is far and away more powerful. The 700 wasn't much of an upgrade from the 600 though.

As for power, currently the Echo 9010 is king but its very uncomfortable for me so I went with the BR800, not as powerful as the Echo but not different by much and its a musch more comfortable machine.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews
Backpack blower at work over the weekend at camp. It rained all the the previous day but she still pushed them off. Drier would be better!
blower0849.jpg
blower0850.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #55  
Now get yourself a walk behind blower to go with that BR800 and you can move mountains of leaves!

wbb.jpg