BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews
The BR 800 is like having a personal typhoon ! The older BR 600 is great too but not as powerful. The ones I use don't have the side handle pull cord but I start them on a trailer or the tailgate of a pickup (ute here in Oz) then just back into them and do up the straps while sitting down. Seldom need to restart while doing a job.

Did a repair on an old handheld petrol Stihl ? BG85 - it had plenty of power for such a small, light machine.
Being able to restart the machine without taking it off. Is a BIG plus for us.

BR 800 C-E MAGNUM at work over the weekend. Good thing is it blows hard, bad thing it takes the gravel off!
blower5223.jpg
blower259.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #44  
Have you ever used it to remove those light, dry snows? I used to use my blower that way (not nearly at this level). It is a plug in kind, so not nearly as useful as yours.

Great for up to an inch or so, especially with drier snow. Also good on some packed tire tracks. Once it gets under, it flings those tracks right off of the driveway. Certainly less hassle than shovels, brooms or starting up something bigger. I used to get annoyed by the inch- or -so snows that were too little for the actual snow blower, but were likely to be a semi-permanent part of the drive/walkway if not removed shortly after the snow ended.

I'll have to keep this in mind if wife decides we need needle-free trails away from the house.

Ballpark, what does this cost?

Have you ever used it to remove those light, dry snows? I used to use my blower that way (not nearly at this level). It is a plug in kind, so not nearly as useful as yours.

Great for up to an inch or so, especially with drier snow. Also good on some packed tire tracks. Once it gets under, it flings those tracks right off of the driveway. Certainly less hassle than shovels, brooms or starting up something bigger. I used to get annoyed by the inch- or -so snows that were too little for the actual snow blower, but were likely to be a semi-permanent part of the drive/walkway if not removed shortly after the snow ended.

I'll have to keep this in mind if wife decides we need needle-free trails away from the house.

Ballpark, what does this cost?
No use in lighter snow, we don't worry about light snows. It was around $800.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #46  
I don't worry about them here, but when I lived up north, they often formed a base layer on which snow pack built up.

Other than the US highways that passed through my hometown, the roads were typically snow-packed all winter. Sidewalks were a PITA. (Especially when we moved to the Milwaukee suburbs...had to be cleared within 24 hours of a snow event.)

Will be in the field today to blow our single track trails off since canopy might be 60% down now. Bringing things along like fuel and water will be a challenge since dearest is away to help her elderly folks some. Will post photos later.

Out blowing our trails today, this machine rocks, would even blow these rain soaked leaves. Top photo shows extra fuel bottle that was brought along and used to get the trail done.
blower0586.jpg
blower594.jpg
blower0599.jpg
blowerbrt60605.jpg
blowerforward0613.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #49  
I've read and heard a lot of great things about this Stihl blower! Did a great job on the trail. I'm always amazed at the power of my Echo 8010 blower too!

I've read and heard a lot of great things about this Stihl blower! Did a great job on the trail. I'm always amazed at the power of my Echo 8010 blower too!
We got it for two reasons. Its the most powerful blower built (as of now, anyway) and you can start it while wearing it.