/ BIG BUD 750 HP
Re: BİG BUD 750 HP

: Mavi2:: Mavi2:: Mavi2:: Mavi2:: Dance1:: Dance1:: Dance1::b?? sırıtış:

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #3  

Better have deep wallet to own and operate. :eek:

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #6  

I'm curious as to where this was taken. There aren't that many places where this can be done profitably. So, I'm guessing one of the Balkan countries specifically one bordering the Black Sea.

I don't recognize the letters, but to many umlats for Russian, it's not American, English, German, or French. It also needs very large plots of land, so that leaves the Balkans.

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #7  

I'm curious as to where this was taken. There aren't that many places where this can be done profitably. So, I'm guessing one of the Balkan countries specifically one bordering the Black Sea.

I don't recognize the letters, but to many umlats for Russian, it's not American, English, German, or French. It also needs very large plots of land, so that leaves the Balkans.
actually, California and Florida.. Big Bud 747 - Wikipedia

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #8  

Better have deep wallet to own and operate. :eek:
it's actually 1100 hp, and since hp is hp, it's more economical to use one tractor for a shorter time than multiple tractors for a longer time.. fuel makes just so much HP, and for a given amount of work, you need a given amount of fuel, a savings comes in because of reduced friction losses too, each of the multiple tractors would have their own friction losses, and inefficiencies, which add up to more fuel needed, this is why the big passenger jets went with the 2 big engine design, it saves fuel..

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #9  

it's actually 1100 hp, and since hp is hp, it's more economical to use one tractor for a shorter time than multiple tractors for a longer time.. fuel makes just so much HP, and for a given amount of work, you need a given amount of fuel, a savings comes in because of reduced friction losses too, each of the multiple tractors would have their own friction losses, and inefficiencies, which add up to more fuel needed, this is why the big passenger jets went with the 2 big engine design, it saves fuel..

This is True IF you can tie the power to the ground. My experience with farm tractors is that you can't effectively utilize that much power.

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #10  

This is True IF you can tie the power to the ground. My experience with farm tractors is that you can't effectively utilize that much power.
I seriously doubt you, and most other people have used a tractor that large. it's twice as large, and many times heavier than the largest tractor built before it, and it was explained that the implement sizes were many times larger than standard. and it has huge 8 foot tall tires!.. it was only taken out of service because the company that made those tires went out of business, before that, it was used successfully by 2 farms!..