B2650 Roof Blew OFF

/ B2650 Roof Blew OFF #1  

phk_xb

Hey, I purchased a B2650 and while I was towing it home the cab roof blew off on the highway. Luckily the roof never hit another car or caused an accident. While loading the tractor and attachments onto the trailer and truck I never thought that I should have strapped my roof down to keep it from blowing off. The wind must have caught the roof and ripped all ten of the nutserts out of the plastic roof. I priced a new roof, and it is around $1,500 Canadian, I think I can fix it though. Has anyone else heard of this happening, the dealers I spoke to have not and I have never noticed tractors being towed on the highway with their cabs strapped down.

/ B2650 Roof Blew OFF #3  
Hope its not an omen...

/ B2650 Roof Blew OFF #5  
Hey, I purchased a B2650 and while I was towing it home the cab roof blew off on the highway. Luckily the roof never hit another car or caused an accident. While loading the tractor and attachments onto the trailer and truck I never thought that I should have strapped my roof down to keep it from blowing off. The wind must have caught the roof and ripped all ten of the nutserts out of the plastic roof. I priced a new roof, and it is around $1,500 Canadian, I think I can fix it though. Has anyone else heard of this happening, the dealers I spoke to have not and I have never noticed tractors being towed on the highway with their cabs strapped down.
Highway speed?

/ B2650 Roof Blew OFF #7  
Nope first time I heard of that.
When cab tractors deliver to dealers they don't strap the cab down.

/ B2650 Roof Blew OFF #8  
New or used tractor? If used maybe a "home mechanic" had his fingers in there and didn't reinstall properly?