B2650 owners

/ B2650 owners #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
I was at the kubota dealers a couple days back to pick up some hyd. fluid and filters . The person at the counter mentioned that kubota has sent them a couple of items to replace on B2650's , one I believe had to do with a battery cable and the other was to replace something to prevent a hyd. leak , both seemed to be easy fixes and he said they would set up a time to do this maybe at my property to save them from hauling the tractor to their place which is an hour away . Has anyone else heard about this who owns a B2650 series tractor ? I looked on the kubota web site and couldn't find any info on it .

/ B2650 owners #2  
Interesting....I have not heard anything from Kubota or the dealer who sold me my B2650 factory cab model last Dec. Wonder if it is all units or a certain serial # range..I haven't noticed any leaks of fluid and I'll be checking around my battery cables for anything obvious . Please update with any details as they are made known.

Thanks for the alert.

/ B2650 owners #3  
I,ve got a good friend that owns a cabbed B2650, and he lives in Eastern Ontario as well.
He doesn,t use the net, so I look up and find things for him.
I was wondering, since Kubota knows who the original owners are, do they ever send out any re-call info directly to the owners, or do they rely on the dealers to contact the owners for updates.
To the OP, please keep us updated on any updates that you hear about, and a possible reference number or something that others could use to ask their own dealers if their particular machine is affected.
What about the owners of used machines, how do they get notified of updates ?
Sure glad we have sites like this one, and the net in general.

/ B2650 owners #4  
About a month ago my dealer called me and said there was a recall for a plug on the top of the transmission that could leak. He said he has not seen one that was leaking yet but he came and got my tractor and replaced the plug and had it back to me in a couple days. The service bulletin number on my invoice is PSB-2014-023, It says installed new HST port plug kit per service bulletin.

/ B2650 owners #5  
About a month ago my dealer called me and said there was a recall for a plug on the top of the transmission that could leak. He said he has not seen one that was leaking yet but he came and got my tractor and replaced the plug and had it back to me in a couple days. The service bulletin number on my invoice is PSB-2014-023, It says installed new HST port plug kit per service bulletin.

Thanks very much for the info.

/ B2650 owners #6  
I wonder if that service bulletin applies from a certain manuf. date or serial number? That information would be useful.

The only thing that has leaked in 50 hours on my B2650 was a "T" connection on the loader.

/ B2650 owners #7  
Just spoke with my dealer and they indicate they are unaware of any recall in Canada..He said if there were, I would be contaacted by both the dealer and Kubota directly..Think I'll dig a little more on this one.

/ B2650 owners #8  
I never did recieve anything from Kubota just the phone call from my dealer.

/ B2650 owners
I never received anything from Kubota either , just some info from a service tech.while I was there at the shop. He did have the parts at hand though .I have not heard from the dealership when they plan to take care of it .

/ B2650 owners
This is just an update as I stopped by the dealer today to buy some oil . The 2 items to be replaced are a battery cable which is just a little longer than the one on it now . The other item is a plug on the bottom of the hst tranny which has been known to leak a little on a few tractors . I offered to do it myself but they must perform the fix . My dealer is waiting for things to slow down a bit and go to each owners home and get them done .