Loader B2231 brand new - big problem with stability

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #11  
But weight on the 3pt is the only thing that saves your front axle, no normal tractor brakes down by carrying weight on the rear.

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability
Spacers and tire ballast is available for that machine. You have to pay for them. Did you discuss price with the dealer?

Yes of course, I am open to pay for it, however the dealer told me that he does not have those items in the price list. I will try with another dealer perhaps or directly with Kubota, to double check that. Thank You for Your advice.

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #13  
Tire ballast, in the form of liquid in the tires, such as beet juice, can be installed by any tire dealer that deals with tractor tires. That will be most tire dealers in rural areas.
Weight on the 3 pt is essential to reduce the load and wear on the front axle, and as has been pointed out, will not harm the tractor if kept within the manufacturer's specs and the 3 pt kept reasonably snug so it is not flopping around.

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #14  
Yes of course, I am open to pay for it, however the dealer told me that he does not have those items in the price list. I will try with another dealer perhaps or directly with Kubota, to double check that. Thank You for Your advice.

You are working with a sub-normal unhelpful, or at best minimally equipped dealer. That is just crazy for the dealer to present you with that position and not even suggest good alternatives. Of course get fluid in your rear tires which will help a lot during FEL work. Then decide what else to hang on the rear (during FEL work) such as a ballast box or box scraper, etc. If there is usually plenty of room a good heavy bush hog back there works fine. You can certainly put spacers on the rear (the wider the better if using it on steep ground) but lateral stability is probably not your issue if you just get enough weight in the back. See other threads regarding Amazon selling 2" spacers under $60 and from the posts I'd guess they probably fit your machine. Install your self. If never using a MMM then go to wider spacers (if you need them at all.)

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #15  
Yep. I just bought a tractor (L2501) after shopping several brands. EVERY dealer of every make stated that loaded tires are included in the cost.

You've stumbled on a lousy dealer.

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #16  
Have your tires filled, bolt on some high-quality wheel spacers like Bro-Tek, and put some weight on the back. I would not bolt on some questionable, cheap Chinese spacers off of EBay or Amazon. Good luck......

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #17  
Have your tires filled, bolt on some high-quality wheel spacers like Bro-Tek, and put some weight on the back. I would not bolt on some questionable, cheap Chinese spacers off of EBay or Amazon. Good luck......

Looks like the poster`s tractor is bigger than a BX so good luck finding inexpensive wheel spacers on Amazon or ebay or walmart. Might be there but not easy to find.

However I can say that for a BX the so called cheap wheel spacers are a good value. Well made and better than satisfactory quality. I have a set of 1.25 inch on my BX2200, the MMM limited width. My son in law put 2inch spacers from a different vendor on his BX23S. Both are well made. And MUCH less cost then somewhere like brotek.

Point is, do not bad mouth something if you have no first hand experience with it.

/ B2231 brand new - big problem with stability #18  
I’m badmouthing a bunch of cheap crap with unknown heritage. There are hundreds of pictures of failed cheap crap on the internet, I don’t believe I’ve seen a failure of a quality spacer like Bora or Bro-Tek. A failed spacer at the wrong time can cost someone their life, and for what? To save a few hundred dollars? My Bro-Teks on my new LX3310 were just under $500 delivered, they have a warranty, the correct fasteners, and excellent product support. I have no problem with that, YMMV.