Argo for snow plowing

/ Argo for snow plowing #1  

Saucymynx

Tractor
LS MT7 101 Farmall 656 Ford 2610 Farmall 140. JD 670
Does anyone else have an Argo that they plow snow with? I recently picked up an avenger 8 x 8 with a plow on the front. Damn, that thing is a beast pushing snow it has tracks and a 7 foot blade and can really clear some space. I used it tonight to clear a foot of snow out of the barnyard, and it was flat out. Fun! The thing turns on a dime, and goes through anything!

/ Argo for snow plowing #2  
No, post some pics and a video!

/ Argo for snow plowing #3  
Yes please! I have been enthralled by those since I first saw them.

/ Argo for snow plowing #6  
I saw this Argo in a video the other day. Looks like a nice toy if you've got about $150,000.
Centaur XT | Argo XTV

/ Argo for snow plowing #7  
I saw this Argo in a video the other day. Looks like a nice toy if you've got about $150,000.
Centaur XT | Argo XTV
Looks like a copy of the Russian Sherp to me...

Those 6 and 8 wheel drive ATV's are waaaaay to hard on my back for me, that's why I sent mine down the road. I never did plow any snow with mine.

BTW, you CAN get them stuck, easier than you might think.

SR

/ Argo for snow plowing #8  
Looks like a copy of the Russian Sherp to me...

Those 6 and 8 wheel drive ATV's are waaaaay to hard on my back for me, that's why I sent mine down the road. I never did plow any snow with mine.

BTW, you CAN get them stuck, easier than you might think.

SR
Our 6x6 has power assist steering and can push snow like its going out of style. :eek: Its a keeper!
bossplow0557.jpg

/ Argo for snow plowing
   / Argo for snow plowing
Our 6x6 has power assist steering and can push snow like its going out of style. :eek: Its a keeper!View attachment 775465
I am to the east of you over in Alger county. We’re supposed to get some snow in the next couple days so we will get to play with our snow toys. Tractor in my profile pic is my “big snow” machine