Anyone recognize these LED lights?

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #51  
Sure. Again, all this thread is meant to find someone that recognizes the lights from the Bad Boy package (manufacturer and/or model number). I know most people post things to find a solution. I don't want a solution, I want to identify these lights. Appreciate the help, but not what I'm seeking. Once I find the specific lights and learn about their specs I may seek alternatives. But at present I'm just seeking that info. I guess if someone has these lights and somehow has the specs that would suffice too. But alternatives are not needed.
I understand what you're asking for but I think it's a unicorn. IMO the chances that the Chinese company that manufactures those lights 1) actually performed a rigorous luminosity mapping for them ($$$$) and 2) makes that mapping available on the internet somewhere for the asking are just about nil.

So I guess I don't understand where you're going with this. If you want luminosity mapping you will need to go with one of the high-end companies which defeats the stated purpose of you trying to find a cheaper alternative. And even if you were able to get this info for the specific lights in the kit, you wouldn't be able to match it to a low end kit because the low end kits don't publish that data, just maximum lumens. Then on top of that the designers at bad boy almost certainly did not do luminosity mapping to calculate optimal placement; they picked some off the shelf components and put it where it was convenient to make a bracket. Do you think that doing the same thing as the engineers with different components is going to make much real world difference in a machine that tops out at 3mph?

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
I just want to find out who makes those lights so I can buy them. Pretty simple. Thanks for analyzing.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
I don't think I've ever seen another thread where people tried so hard to offer info that the OP didn't ask for and explicitly said didn't want. I really don't care that much if anyone has the answer at this point. The thread is quite old. Whether I find the lights or not isn't a big deal. And since I'm not seeking alternatives the additional info is just wasted. It's actually getting quite funny how persistent people are at being 'helpful' when probably 85% of the thread revolves around the irrelevant info. You guys must be having a blast! :)